Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Just got back from Niketown SF and they had almost FSR. Said the only sizes they sold out of were 9 and 9.5. Tried on a 10.5 and they fit good, so copped that. Usually wear 11, but half size down was a good call!

This is why I love NT. I thought I was out of luck; however, after reading this post, I was able to grab the right size for me (1/2 down). These do fit big. I compared the shoes I was wearing (8.5, which fit small) with these to these, and they matched up perfectly.

I'll be returning the SNKRS pair (true size) for sure now.

Didnt win any raffles for these. Only 4 places got them in my area. My bro at Shiekh had a 10.5 for me but I'm a 10. So it was a nice back up. Woke up and started hitting SNKRS and got a size 10. Paid PayPal got the emails and everything. Only thing I did wrong: I just moved and changed my address in the ap last minute. Typed "Wah" instead of "way". Went back and chamged it so I'm just hopimg for the best. Went back to bed. Woke up paranoid lol I called up Niketown Portland and they still had sizes around noon. Made the 20 min drive and got them in hand. These are extremely comfy. I'm very satisfied. My sister calls me around 2pm and asks if I want to go to the Nike ES. Hell yeah I said! By the time I got there my size 10 was gone. All they had was mens 7,7.5 and then 12 and 13 and bigger. Got the 7 for the gf for $108.

Just by looking at these, it would make total sense to go down 1/2 from your normal AJ1. The back collar isn't as plush as compared to the leather pairs, and the compliancy and elasticity of flyknit will make them feel larger. Thankfully there's no plastic inter-wiring in the flyknit like they used for the Kobe 11 elites, and there's no glueing used like in the Kobe 10 elites. Can't go wrong with a true flyknit sneaker, as long as it's executed correctly.

Just by looking at these, it would make total sense to go down 1/2 from your normal AJ1. The back collar isn't as plush as compared to the leather pairs, and the compliancy and elasticity of flyknit will make them feel larger. Thankfully there's no plastic inter-wiring in the flyknit like they used for the Kobe 11 elites, and there's no glueing used like in the Kobe 10 elites. Can't go wrong with a true flyknit sneaker, as long as it's executed correctly.

Coming From Someone With A Good Majority Of AJ1 Releases Since 1985, These Don't Fit Much Different Than Any Of The Recent AJ1 Drops.

Just My .2 Cents Tho :wink:

I don't really wear Jordans/Basketball shoes anymore. I'm more into running shoes nowadays; however, the Flyknit on these made them an exception... lol

Sizing comparison pics:
Flyknit Racer (Size 8.5) vs. AJ1F (7.5)
IMG_8345.JPG

Flyknit Lunar Chukka (Size 8.0) vs. AJ1F
IMG_8344.JPG

I did my preparations on Thursday just for this release . Be safe mane
Thank you, so far looks like getting lucky but people in the keys and then Tampa area going to get the worst of it. Stay safe as well. I was indecisive this morning because I already have the banned 1 from the most recent release but ended up pulling the trigger thanks to @edshoecator for sending me an overseas link ended up being $204.26 shipped. Appreciate the help

Even Flight Club Sold Out My sz An They Wacking $250 Need To Dubb Up!!! Half Sz down Feels Perfect Btw!!! My Normal 11.5 fitted Like 12...Mad I Didn't Get Both Tho!!!Hope they Restock!!! ASAP...

Attachments

• 20170909_173801.jpg
    20170909_173801.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 42
I don't really wear Jordans/Basketball shoes anymore. I'm more into running shoes nowadays; however, the Flyknit on these made them an exception... lol

Sizing comparison pics:
Flyknit Racer (Size 8.5) vs. AJ1F (7.5)
IMG_8345.JPG

Flyknit Lunar Chukka (Size 8.0) vs. AJ1F
IMG_8344.JPG
I wouldn't mind them doing another run of those chukkas at all

If I see these in-store tomorrow, I may have to cop.........and I've been on hiatus from buying Jordans since the 2017 Royal 1s came out

:smh: I gave in
Decided to get a pair
Look better on my feet
Than any pic
And even looking at them
When I see em on my feet they are :pimp:
They feel a little heavier than the flyknit af1
I had the multi fk af1 highs
And these seem heavier

Stop trying to hype these because you couldnt get the real things, on the self is where they belong.

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance"
    synonyms: belief, judgment, thought(s), (way of) thinking, mind, (point of) view, viewpoint, outlook, attitude, stance, position, perspective, persuasion, standpoint; More
    • the beliefs or views of a large number or majority of people about a particular thing.
      "the changing climate of opinion"
    • an estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something.
      "I had a higher opinion of myself than I deserved"

Back
Top Bottom