Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
I don't know if double up on both cws... A friend of mine didn't like the flyknit and is selling the breds for $175 and the royals for $165 :rolleyes
Personally... A double up is not needed atm.

I don't see these going up at all from where they pretty much are now.

Enjoy your pairs and in due time IF you want them again. Grab em.

I tend to fall into this alot then im stuck with an extra pair that is hard for me to sell down the line also.

Money is safer in your pocket than elsewhere

Personally... A double up is not needed atm.

I don't see these going up at all from where they pretty much are now.

Enjoy your pairs and in due time IF you want them again. Grab em.

I tend to fall into this alot then im stuck with an extra pair that is hard for me to sell down the line also.

Money is safer in your pocket than elsewhere

This. I have a bunch of doubles for GR jordans that I thought was going to wear. JB is just going to rerelease them again in due time.

@arxrm I double on a decent amount of 1's but I don't feel like it's needed with these. I second what suyjai suyjai said too. By the time you even get to that second pair, they'll probably retro again fairly soon.

funny thing is, with the amount of shoes we have, there is absolutely no need for a double up.

you only double up if you can resell, otherwise, it's just the hype of the moment getting to you.
it takes years to destroy a pair if you have a solid rotation.

never double up unless you can resell for profit.

funny thing is, with the amount of shoes we have, there is absolutely no need for a double up.

you only double up if you can resell, otherwise, it's just the hype of the moment getting to you.
it takes years to destroy a pair if you have a solid rotation.

never double up unless you can resell for profit.
With the FACTS!

22638619_1414282575293631_4785371184457842688_n.jpg

2 more solid upcoming releases. Shadows and BHM will be copped. Walked around Dubai mall in my breeds and heads was turning . Comfort is good for awhile but I started to feel discomfort in my left heel but that was after hours of continuous walking.

And I see the Jordan logo is black as opposed to the opposite. I liked it being the color of the knit myself further set it away from the ogs...

Back
Top Bottom