Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
damn, i don't know about flyknit 6s mainly due to the bulky outsole/midsole. oh well.

I would rather get 2s or 3s. let's see.

Flyknit 6's should be interesting. The most popular colorway is usually the first to undergo the switch in an effort to create a buzz. Won't be surprised if they bastardize the Infra 6's on the first go around.

I just can't see flyknit looking nice on a 6 model. Just keep it on 1s, that's it. What's next? Flyknit 13s FOH :sick:

All those renderings need to release though.

Screenshot_2017-10-17-11-20-30.png Wish DeZ 1s Would Drop Instead!!!

dig the overlay effect of the green/red on the BHMs which gives off a multi-color vibe but not big on the pan african generic outsole but i guess i am lucky it's not another 'icy' sole .... i'm on the fence-lean towards the buy.

My fiancé surprised me with buying a pair for me before I pulled the trigger on the royals. She looked in the closet and got me a 12 since my other pair of 1s are a 12 (I wear 13s normally). I had to loosen them up a bit but they fit good and feel like they’ll get even better over time. Definitely can’t wear thick socks with going a full size down but normal socks are fine.

My fiancé surprised me with buying a pair for me before I pulled the trigger on the royals. She looked in the closet and got me a 12 since my other pair of 1s are a 12 (I wear 13s normally). I had to loosen them up a bit but they fit good and feel like they’ll get even better over time. Definitely can’t wear thick socks with going a full size down but normal socks are fine.
^ bruh ... and this is exactly how you know you are marrying the right women for ya. Hell yea! What a boss lady! When my GF has the funds I'm pretty sure she can elevate herself to this level.

I don't know if double up on both cws... A friend of mine didn't like the flyknit and is selling the breds for $175 and the royals for $165 :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom