• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Air Jordan 1 Retro Flyknit "Wolf Grey"
Sale Price: $145 (Retail $180)
use code: 35NKOFF at checkout

https://shopnicekicks.com/collections/jordan-brand/products/air-jordan-retro-1-hi-flyknit-grey-gum?ranMID=42424&ranEAID=mcy8rw/o2fk&ranSiteID=mcy8rw_o2fk-Jrl1BvFXi3.982ZywozNPw

jordan_919704-025_m_01.jpg

10 bucks shipping kills it

those don't look bad at all! I bet they'll look better on feet. Just having them on hand makes the shape look weird.

Hi guys i need help with sizing. I usually wear size 8.5 or 9. The website i want to buy them from only has a size 8 available. Is that pushing it?

Hi guys i need help with sizing. I usually wear size 8.5 or 9. The website i want to buy them from only has a size 8 available. Is that pushing it?

Maybe
How much you paying for them?
There might be site for the low low
PM me if you want
For the royals

Maybe
How much you paying for them?
There might be site for the low low
PM me if you want

If your located in the states i might be out of luck. I'm from Canada. There is also a size 9.5 but i don't want these looking like clown shoes lol.

If you're usually a 8.5-9, i'd suggest getting an 8 unless you have wide feet. I'm usually a 9.5 and the 9 is perfect

half size down MAX. do not go a full size down, it's unnecessary.
Stay comfy and go TTS or half down.
I'm happy with my TTS

Yup. When in doubt always go TTS. Better to have them slightly too big than to risk having them too snug and uncomfortable. I can tolerate the former far better than the latter.

Yeah i got the size 8 in today and they fit. They do run a half size big so size 8.5 would have been perfect but size 8 works too. Thanks for your help guys these are fire.

Back
Top Bottom