Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Just ordered a pair, was on sale for $109 with free shipping.

"With coupon code J70OFF, the 'Royal' Air Jordan I Retro High Flyknit is $109.99 + FREE shipping! http://bit.ly/2hVp9OY "

well, there is air. I don't see what the fuzz is about. Regular Air is as comfy as Zoom especially for walking around

If implemented correctly, there shouldn't be much difference if you're just walking.
If you're playing basketball, it then comes down to preference.

It's still subjective but for casual use there shouldn't be much issues.

If implemented correctly, there shouldn't be much difference if you're just walking.

Then what was Nike’s thinking in putting Zoom in SB Dunks? Were they trying to say they were a performance shoe?

I respectfully disagree. Zoom is much more bouncey. Air just doesn't have that property. It also depends on the persons weight.

90FF020C-B88A-4987-8FAC-2371015DFB3D.jpeg
F53E8942-41A4-4514-93E7-1B8385FCEC8D.jpeg
855F741C-1E96-4B0F-BA80-6E655EC41227.jpeg

I respectfully disagree. Zoom is much more bouncey. Air just doesn't have that property. It also depends on the persons weight.
like i said, it's a preference thing. "Bounce" isn't necessarily an indicator of comfort.
Air and Zoom Air are equally comfy IMO if you're just walking around and chilling.
If anyone here has played in the earlier Jordans like the 7 or 11, those things are
crazy comfy.

I’m in for a pair of shadows but we need a date on them joints already. I thought we would have more info by now for sure.

like i said, it's a preference thing. "Bounce" isn't necessarily an indicator of comfort.
Air and Zoom Air are equally comfy IMO if you're just walking around and chilling.
If anyone here has played in the earlier Jordans like the 7 or 11, those things are
crazy comfy.

If Air and zoom are equal, why do so many air based J’s feel horrible? (Specifically, 3s and 4s)

This cw looks better in flyknit than the leather version in my opinion. Leather shadows are bland as hell...

Back
Top Bottom