Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
If Air and zoom are equal, why do so many air based J’s feel horrible? (Specifically, 3s and 4s)
bruh.
It has nothing to do with the Cushioning inside because if you noticed, the air is like an inch long more or less.
Also, the polyurethane midsole is a brick.

Have you tried on the Jordan 11 for balling? 10? 7?
You can like what you like obviously but Nike Air when executed correctly is absolutely comfy.

bruh.
It has nothing to do with the Cushioning inside because if you noticed, the air is like an inch long more or less.
Also, the polyurethane midsole is a brick.

Have you tried on the Jordan 11 for balling? 10? 7?
You can like what you like obviously but Nike Air when executed correctly is absolutely comfy.

Then why did JB stop using Air and default to Zoom in the AJ flagship line? I agree there are some comfy Js like 10s and 7s that used Air well but I find it hard to believe they can’t improve the cushioning on the AJ 1 for the Flyknit release (even if it were just a full length lunar + zoom insert).

Then why did JB stop using Air and default to Zoom in the AJ flagship line? I agree there are some comfy Js like 10s and 7s that used Air well but I find it hard to believe they can’t improve the cushioning on the AJ 1 for the Flyknit release (even if it were just a full length lunar + zoom insert).
Honestly, if they did what you said, it would be 10x more comfortable. A lunar insert with zoom will be felt
automatically and would be hella responsive. Embedding it in the midsole be it Zoom or regular Air willl be
pointless since people will only wear these casually.

3F942158-40C0-4AA9-8815-F13655972C68.png
Sneakernews posted a clean pick of the Shadows. I say these look the best so far

I doubled on Black/Reds and Royals. Passed on the wolf greys, and glad I did so, def double or triple on these.. hopefully they go on discount like the black/reds did.

Agreed that they are extremely comfortable. I wear my black/reds for running errands at least a couple times a week.

I doubled on Black/Reds and Royals. Passed on the wolf greys, and glad I did so, def double or triple on these.. hopefully they go on discount like the black/reds did.

Agreed that they are extremely comfortable. I wear my black/reds for running errands at least a couple times a week.

Where did the black reds go on sale? Still around?

I hit discount at footaction or champs online for black/reds for 151 shipped. It was pretty close to release. I’ll look around and see if any places still have them. Some of the boutiques had the Royals for like 110-120 a couple months ago also.

I hit discount at footaction or champs online for black/reds for 151 shipped. It was pretty close to release. I’ll look around and see if any places still have them. Some of the boutiques had the Royals for like 110-120 a couple months ago also.

whaatttt?? the royals are still retail in my area in LA its wack

Looked around a bit, SNS has fsr of royals, so I would keep an eye on them for a price drop as one place.

Really weird that these are still retail on most sites when they discounted them so early on.

exactly what im saying. maybe cos the breds was a hit they were thinking royals will do the same

The royals are cool, I haven’t even worn mine yet, but the black/reds are where it’s at. I get a lot of compliments on them even from older folks wearing new balances. Absolutely double up worthy.

Boutiques have had me feasting this year at 20-40% off everything GR. Bought way too many damn kicks because of it, pretty much doubled on everything I grabbed lol.

They just move the inventory quickly and on to the next one, it’s a smart move on their part to separate some competition from the big footsites.

Back
Top Bottom