• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I hit. I been on a 6 month drought on SNKRS. I was super bummed when I missed breds but this definitely makes up for it.

I stand by this not really being fcfs. I tried two different SNKRS accounts, both size 11, the first one I entered was just pending until it was sold out. Then the second account hit an immediate W even though I entered it AFTER the first one. 

Got my confirmation e-mail from Footaction.
smile.gif
ditto

this **** is just gettin real old, can't win on footsites from bots and SNKRS is L city
its mad wack, im not spending time staring at a screen clicking over and over again just keep on getting Ls, im getting a bot and proxies, and just take my shot that way.

Look at it this way, at least you guys will have enough money left over to buy full size runs of Space Jam 11s lmao.

Walked into Foot Locker at 9:53am and scooped up the 31s and then walked out the front door, opened up SNKRS right before 10am, and got the W on these.

Hit on SNKRS. It seemed like it was crashing and then I received a "The draw is now open" notification. I clicked it and it was a buy now button. Took about 5 mins

Grabbed a 13 & 14 from JJ thanks to ALBERT! Hopefully they both ship!

I stand by this not really being fcfs. I tried two different SNKRS accounts, both size 11, the first one I entered was just pending until it was sold out. Then the second account hit an immediate W even though I entered it AFTER the first one. 
Same for me, one was on desktop and other was through my phone. Desktop got the W! 

L numero 4

Pending? In line? Cmon nike Bots are in line! :lol:

Should have been a random draw

After seeing pics of the black toe 1s lastnite I didnt too much care for these anymore so this quick L was a shoulder shrugg since I have the OGs glad everyone who wanted copped my wallet need a break until november-december must haves

Look at it this way, at least you guys will have enough money left over to buy full size runs of Space Jam 11s lmao.

OT but it's super corny how literally EVERYONE and their mother is wearing the 11s right after release.. I still have a DS pair of 2014 Columbias/Legend Blues for this reason (planning on un-DSing next summer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom