• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsubscribing from the group as soon as locators come out. Too many arguments about availability and stuff that Wii distract from focusing on copping

think the demand for these will be lower than banneds but the hype will more than likely carry over

most people who'll cop either missed the first sbb's or want em to go along with their sbb's

then you got a couple people who feel these are better than the sbb's

but orange typically isn't a quick selling shoe but these will def be gone unfortunately

I want them to be easy like UNC's.

Last edited:
I'd like them to be more like the yin yangs and based off color they should be but based off the last version of em it prolly won't happen

We all knew the og is better, but we still in 
smokin.gif

Praying to the sneaker gods that the orange puts people off of these. Or that luck is majorly on my side, I get to work media at OSU games for my internship so I'd wear these rain or shine on the sidelines.

As a owner of the original SBB's.

SBB 1 > SBB 2's.

I could only see reseller grabbing these offline. These are definitely gonna sit in my city for weeks. Nobody in my town is getting these. If they do, it'll be weeks after the release date. I don't think i'll cop but at the same time, i want to keep my SBB 1's on ice so buying these could be a nice alternative to that so i can wear BackBoards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom