• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying to the sneaker gods that the orange puts people off of these. Or that luck is majorly on my side, I get to work media at OSU games for my internship so I'd wear these rain or shine on the sidelines.
People were complaining about orange in the beginning. Let's watch the tables turn

As a owner of the original SBB's.

SBB 1 > SBB 2's.

I could only see reseller grabbing these offline. These are definitely gonna sit in my city for weeks. Nobody in my town is getting these. If they do, it'll be weeks after the release date. I don't think i'll cop but at the same time, i want to keep my SBB 1's on ice so buying these could be a nice alternative to that so i can wear BackBoards.
Now I know who to call if i miss 

200w.gif

I think they'll sell in seconds.
Shoe retailer staff already saying there's less pairs in the backroom than the Bred 1s and some spots not even getting these, I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I just hope Nike doesn't do "The Draw" for these like they keep on doing to anticipated Jordan 1 releases.

The More I look at these the more I want them. But if they're gonna be harder than the Banned's....well then lol

While we're here somebody tell me why some retailers are still doing raffles for those garbage 5s that come out Saturday when everyone and their mothers know that they'll sit on the shelves until their sole comes off?

Hopefully cop me sum yeezys this weekend and then next weekend hopefully these jawns. Then eventually the 1.0s :pimp: *maniacal laughing turned to coughing and back to continued laughing* :pimp:

so are these really sbb 2's? does the sole of the picture on it? if it doesnt i think this will push people away from buying them.

so are these really sbb 2's? does the sole of the picture on it? if it doesnt i think this will push people away from buying them.
I don´t think they will have that exact same theme again. Sure they are inspired by them, but Nike probably won´t call them that or give them special insoles.. maybe there are the halloweens or something like that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom