• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so is KDAK legit or not?
nerd.gif

2 full size runs. $200 shipped. 200-160-13(tax)-6(paypal fees)- shipping. Leaves him with almost nothing lol

All those fake yeezy instagram accounts claim 100% authentic too maybe I should pick up a pair huh

He pm'd ppl to help out. And these fools cant stop bragging about 200$ price tag. Site clearly states legit. And will refund any heads whom think other wise.

Retail= $159.99
Tax= $11-1$16
Paypal fees= $5
Shipping costs= $10-$15
Labor/Time costs= ??
Total estimated profit= $10-$15

Kdac & Co might as well go to RoundTwo Hollywood and get cashed out for $100 profit!

Last edited:
Bully? Lol, just trying to spread awareness and give people another outlook before purchasing from an unknown bigcartel site.

27 NY and I know about DC's affinity for foams. I also know dunk exchange passed through there. If you ever wondered how it got its name it was the SB craze. Best time of my life dudes gave up jordans left and right to get SBs and I took full advantage

I believe the Gentry Humphrey era Retros were infamously bad quality no? When I picked up my 2012 Military Blue IVs in Summer 2012 I remember talking to some other guys at FL who were saying that the 2006 retro of those respective shoes were almost unwearable as the quality was so bad. Idk what the quality of mid-2000s SB Dunks were but I assume they were much better quality back then.

Retail= $159.99
Tax= $11-1$16
Paypal fees= $5
Shipping costs= $10-$15
Labor/Time costs= ??
Total estimated profit= $10-$15

Kdac & Co might as well go to RoundTwo Hollywood and get cashed out for $100 profit!

To be fair, the other shoes they are selling are priced closer to actual resell.

I believe the Gentry Humphrey era Retros were infamously bad quality no? When I picked up my 2012 Military Blue IVs in Summer 2012 I remember talking to some other guys at FL who were saying that the 2006 retro of those respective shoes were almost unwearable as the quality was so bad. Idk what the quality of mid-2000s SB Dunks were but I assume they were much better quality back then.
they were dunks were well thought out and the materials used were well worth the $70-$80 price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom