• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bully? Lol, just trying to spread awareness and give people another outlook before purchasing from an unknown bigcartel site.

You're spreading false accusations. One person got a legit pair. Lets see about the other pairs before you and the other guy have a jerk off party.

I believe the Gentry Humphrey era Retros were infamously bad quality no? When I picked up my 2012 Military Blue IVs in Summer 2012 I remember talking to some other guys at FL who were saying that the 2006 retro of those respective shoes were almost unwearable as the quality was so bad. Idk what the quality of mid-2000s SB Dunks were but I assume they were much better quality back then.

View media item 2193857
Most of the shoes in that pic I got off the same dude his brother blessed him with a collection pretty much and all he wanted was money for dunks. Most I got in weak trades and $100 or less deals. Took the pic on my sidekick. Dudes were giving up 00-05 retros which is pretty much the retro quality golden era. I remember getting spacejams for black and Carolina 14s, true blues for 35 cash, Laney and midnight 6s for mint green 10s. White cement 4s for 80, bred 1s for linen 10s , black cement 4s for 40, bred 11s for 80, metallic 6s for 65, flint 15s for 100, snakeskin 11s 80 cash, royal 1s for 80. All in 06-07. I caught a lot of come up off of dudes thinking jordans were weak

Last edited:
View media item 2193160

Jordan Brand making sure everyone eats with the Cyber Monday 3s releasing on Saturday

Jordan Brand: "Good job on the SBB 2.0 release guys! Excellent limited retro+ cw, people are loving these! Now we need to get back to doing what we do best-putting out a huge GR of bad retro+ cws so people will clamour for our excellent limited releases! Let's call these the 'Cyber Monday' 3s because it should be Cyber Monday by the time these hit the outlets!"

laugh.gif
so true those 3s suck booty

Bully? Lol, just trying to spread awareness and give people another outlook before purchasing from an unknown bigcartel site.
It's all good. The "awareness" you speak of will be solidified once the people who ordered receives their pairs. And that's when all of the skeptics' nonsense will cease.

It's really how these dudes are obsessed with the site...

I thought a mod would have banned them long ago.

If these orders are fulfilled, the ether in this thread will definitely get it locked :lol:

Last edited:
I ordered a pair-going on faith. I have PayPal to protect me and a pair from FA to compare.

Low price may be to attract a fan base.

For those who ordered, I posted pics of the pair I picked up on page 132 in case you were curious about the legitimacy. Any of the skeptics care to LC for me lol

If they turn out legit that's cool. I'm done speaking of it though. Let's get back to talking about nike sb's and unrelated jordans

If they turn out legit that's cool. I'm done speaking of it though. Let's get back to talking about nike sb's and unrelated jordans

Yeah, you and and other dude can slander a site until the cows come home without proof, but then it's cool if they turn out legit. Get out of here with that crap.

Last edited:
Yeah, you and and other dude can slander a site until the cows come home without proof, but then it's cool if they turn out legit. Get out of here with that crap.
You seem very upset lol. All I did was state my opinion. I hope that all the pairs are in fact legit so no ones has to go through the process of a dispute. 

I ordered a pair-going on faith. I have PayPal to protect me and a pair from FA to compare.

Low price may be to attract a fan base.

Idk why this concept is so hard for people to understand.. It's not like they are selling $100 PB Yeezys on the site lol

I swear dude shouldve never give yall info.
I agree...it was an honest mistake yesterday on his part for posting the link publicly on this thread. He PM'd me to apologize after receiving some backlash for it. There's a reason I kept everything on PM from the very beginning.

There was another restock this morning which included GS sizes, and I only informed a select group of people about the restock via PM so that I could minimize any "madness."

I agree...it was an honest mistake yesterday on his part for posting the link publicly on this thread. He PM'd me to apologize after receiving some backlash for it. There's a reason I kept everything on PM from the very beginning.

There was another restock this morning which included GS sizes, and I only informed a select group of people about the restock via PM so that I could minimize any "madness."

You are hands down the MVP of this thread.. Not sure why so much salt is being thrown your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom