• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed them that I wanted to buy in person and he said no. I replied that some members did a meet up and was never replied back to again.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

..... good lord.

I didn't wanna say it.

But this seems like a case for the...

NT DETECTIVES.

And so the speculation continues...

Y'all keep thinking WB is me? lmao

If my plan was to dupe everybody, you think I'd be present in these here threads

You got a problem with WB, take it up with them. You can't be patient and wait for your orders to be fulfilled, then cancel and request a refund - doesn't affect me one bit. Otherwise, contact WB and figure it out. Period.

Some of y'all need some patience lol. I can understand if y'all been ordering from kdak from the start and have been getting your shipments on time. But if you jumped on the bandwagon like most of us and placed your first order with them within the last month while they blew the **** up then why can't you understand that the hype is real and they probably got triple as many orders in a short amount of time and probably trying to sort everything out because they are human beings after all lol. Just saying

Yeah I ordered my sbb 2.0 on the 8th before it was blown up. A fsr stayed on the site for a few days. I got my order as promised. Once it was blown up we start to see delays.

Yeah it makes sense that they're taking longer with all the new demand. When I placed my orders the site said it wouldn't ship until October 24th-29th. I really hope there's no delay past that though. I'm okay waiting till then.

To those who ordered over a week ago, I'm sure you will be receiving tracking confirmations tomorrow, per their website. I confirmed this when I contacted them today.

In fact, WB just responded to me about an hour ago and I will have the shoes I ordered in hand most likely tomorrow or Tuesdayl and will post pics accordingly.

To those who ordered over a week ago, I'm sure you will be receiving tracking confirmations tomorrow, per their website. I confirmed this when I contacted them today.

In fact, WB just responded to me about an hour ago and I will have the shoes I ordered in hand most likely tomorrow or Tuesdayl and will post pics accordingly.
What doesn't help is hearing about others receiving a response "an hour ago", while many other find their emails from several days/weeks ago going ignored.  Any response is better than no response.  Oh and when they do respond, they say things like "will provide tracking tonight" only to have no tracking whatever so ever.

Just saying...doesn't help.

What shoes you picking up?

Wanna put your money where you mouth is? PM me if you ready. You in LA bro?
I don't think your pockets are deep enough!

plus you got alot of refunds coming your way! 
laugh.gif

I'll meet you at Kdak when you go pick up ya pairs...

Pm the address 
wink.gif

Last edited:

Wanna put your money where you mouth is? PM me if you ready. You in LA bro?
I don't think your pockets are deep enough!

plus you got alot of refunds coming your way! 
laugh.gif
lol...let's meet up homeboy. PM me and I'll introduce you to my business. You own any property (residential or commercial)?

Regarding refunds, you can email WB about that since I don't have that kind of info. But I'm sure you already know your bots didn't work on the site lmao

How come your the only one getting a reply fro
These guys?

I don't think your kdak whip but if your in contact with them tell them to reply to people who are emailing them or better yet show em the thread and tell em they should make an account..

lol...let's meet up homeboy. PM me and I'll introduce you to my business. You own any property (residential or commercial)?

Regarding refunds, you can email WB about that since I don't have that kind of info. But I'm sure you already know your bots didn't work on the site lmao
DIdn't have to BOT, but why bot a site that doesn't ship nor have shoes!

LOL

Da homie sent the Sneaker world after your site for 3 days

RIP

Let's see how you handle the traffic n orders

Popcorn is popping Bruh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom