• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair from Kdak insoles have teeth in it and I check cyber Monday 1's and there are two holes at the bottom, you guys are too much in here

FA pair looks fake, possible switch out at store by employee

I assuming you happy now, you were in here trolling day 1, now you get the crowd saying the same thing you were saying[/quote]

Not happy, just disappointed on how this all has been unfolding. If someone has concerns about something, the majority is immediately going to say he/she is trolling...I remember Whip talking about theres one main troll and hes being watched...now whip is banned LMAO.

This thread is turning into a classic. Everyone assumed just because one person received a legit pair in person that all the shipped pairs and restocks would be legit.
Im mean come on Kdak has more RSBB pairs than local footlockers

Last edited:
I assuming you happy now, you were in here trolling day 1, now you get the crowd saying the same thing you were saying

Not happy, just disappointed on how this all has been unfolding. If someone has concerns about something, the majority is immediately going to say he/she is trolling...I remember Whip talking about theres one main troll and hes being watched...now whip is banned LMAO.

This thread is turning into a classic. Everyone assumed just because one person received a legit pair in person that all the shipped pairs and restocks would be legit.
Im mean come on Kdak has more RSBB pairs than local footlockers[/quote] 1 legit pair?? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I assuming you happy now, you were in here trolling day 1, now you get the crowd saying the same thing you were saying

Im mean come on Kdak has more RSBB pairs than local footlockers[/quote]
Ray Charles could see that

Nah, you're not being genuine.

1 legit pair?? [emoji]129300[/emoji][/quote]

Everyone was ordering based off of whip's experience and legit pair at first. Kdak had like 4 FSR restocks of RSBBs which were limited. The biggest red flag was the OVO 12 intial stock and restock. I recall OVO 12s only launching at a few websites and one or two footactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom