• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 FTLs in my area, both raffles. Only one FA in my area and they're doing FCFS. These are way less stores than the Breds. With Breds i scored on 4/9 raffles. Gonna have to put in footwork for these, I'll have to see what DTLR, Jimmy Jazz and Shoe City are gonna do this week. These seem more limited than Breds thus far.

CtyEIPyVMAAID1y.jpg:large

The fact that Finishline and Champssports aren't getting them should already be clear that these are more limited than the Bred/Banned 1s...

with the footlocker app, how does the checking in at store process work? is it necessary or does it just increase chances? thanks

How so [emoji]129300[/emoji]
In the pics, it looks more like a chicago with orange instead of red. In reality, the white is more like an off-white/bone kinda, actually the exact same as in the V1 SBB. Add on the great leather quality. Really, i was on fence initially but once I had them in hand, I was really impressed.
On a side note, in europe, and france in particular, they were super limited, way way less pairs than the banned 1.

In the pics, it looks more like a chicago with orange instead of red. In reality, the white is more like an off-white/bone kinda, actually the exact same as in the V1 SBB. Add on the great leather quality. Really, i was on fence initially but once I had them in hand, I was really impressed.
On a side note, in europe, and france in particular, they were super limited, way way less pairs than the banned 1.
It was a really really fast drop in france for sure! I succesfully grab one but i was so hard with lot of crash

Last edited:
Just called local jimmy as of this moment they're not receiving shipment of these. So still no word on shipment for my local villas. Hope these stays low cause it aint looking nice out here. First 1s that had me nervous in a minute lol

let's just hope for the best.

Even though I'm sure the demand will be less for these than for the Breds, it's quite obvious that the supply will be much less as well.

Therefore I'm curious as to which way the ratio of Mr Ls vs Mr Ws will swing in relation to the lower demand and supply. I'm thinking there will be more disappointed Mr Ls, while the resellers will also be disappointed as the resale won't be too high.

This is IMO, and to be honest I don't really know much about sneakers.

I've pretty much accepted that i'm gonna strike out on these, unless one of my plugs can come through. SNKRS might as well send me my L a week in advance :lol:

Last edited:

How about sizing? Would you say theyre TTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom