• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk app let me get yeezys 2 pair. I'm hoping for the same on these.

These are more limited than the bred 1's though less people want them, as of now. Until sneaker blogs start saying limited.

Also, getting 300 hundred or 270 on breads is 100$ profit or more. Good money for little to no work. My pairs moved on GOAT for 300. I can live 100$ profit after there cut.

Backboards will do more if champs and finish line aren't getting them.

Last edited:
Think these will hold resell a lil better then banned. Preorders are no leas then 350 ^ on ebay. There where 280 ^ for banned but who knows. Hoping to get 3 sell 2 and keep 1. Wishful thinking though probably

Having A Hard Time Believing These Will Sell For More Than Banneds When All's Said And Done But Who Knows I Suppose.....

Definitely Going To Round A Few Pairs Up From These FCFS Spots :smokin

nerd.gif

Seems Like Quite A Few People Have Been Complaining About The Quality Of The Orange Sections On This New Release....

Did JB Take A Step Backwards With These? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Nah its the same leather the breds used on black section now used on orange parts here. Not OG sbb quality throughout. 

Last edited:
I been thought that by judging the pics...toe and sides are nice while the other parts are not something worth talkin about

Well, looks like these just flew out of my grasp. I wanna buy a house by year's end/new year. So I'm sitting out of the festivities until then.

I'll probably just save up as well for the Storms and SBB 1.0 and call it a good run.

Hope you all raid on some pairs.

Last edited:
Hope everyone cops, I'm out with sneakers until the jams. Y'all aren't going to take an L on the bred,sbb,BT,and Top 3s. Everyone on nt should be able to cop at least one for retail

Retail or bust for me at this point, if I don't cop I won't be mad or try to cop for the low from a reseller. October is a wasteland of releases after this one. I can stack bread and cop full size runs of Space Jam 11s with the money Jordan Brand saving me.

Well, looks like these just flew out of my grasp. I wanna buy a house by year's end/new year. So I'm sitting out of the festivities until then.

I'll probably just save up as well for the Storms and SBB 1.0 and call it a good run.

Hope you all raid on some pairs.
Did any early pics came out on the Storms yet?

JB wit da shenanigans!!!

They pull us in wit [emoji]128169[/emoji] like 1.0 Sbb astronomical quality.

Only to flex on us wit some half *** 2.0 four leather options [emoji]128169[/emoji].

I really wanted these to be in the same range as the 1.0 but that's JB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom