• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SAW SOME YOUNG LOOKING KID WIT A ST PABLO TEE, PB 350S, AND A CAMPING CHAIR ON 34TH.. DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT BUT IF DUDE IS CAMPING FOR 24 HOURS HE'S NUTS
laugh.gif

Camping out for a pair of shoes is something I will never do, at the most I would do is stand outside the store for 2 hours before it opens up. Plus camping out for a full 24 hours for these??? It's not even worth it you could probably get a deal on these, resale isn't even high.

Last edited:
i lose an entry with sp cause they have me blocked on twitter 

i don't even know why
laugh.gif

Last edited:
got my 4min lead time on these apps today lol........ snkrs is the backup in the AM. I'm real confident since they changed from draw to normal drop, I hope they are plentiful through Nike. obviously not so much through retailers as spots around me got less than 25 pair, not sure on the HOH's though.

A 4 min head start means you already lost B

Camping out for a pair of shoes is something I will never do, at the most I would do is stand outside the store for 2 hours before it opens up. Plus camping out for a full 24 hours for these??? It's not even worth it you could probably get a deal on these, resale isn't even high.

Have u seen GOAT........

Hey 100$ profit for some is worth it. Bring a homie or 2 and cop 3 pairs. Then 300$ profit.

Resell maybe higher than Breds looking that way. The hype is building look how few people won the Nike draw

Have u seen GOAT........

Hey 100$ profit for some is worth it. Bring a homie or 2 and cop 3 pairs. Then 300$ profit.

Resell maybe higher than Breds looking that way. The hype is building look how few people won the Nike draw
The only time I would consider camping if only the shoes are worth a $500+ profit and even then I most likely won't do it. Staying conscious for 24 hours just for a $100 profit is insane to me, not knocking the hustle though.

Camping for those guaranteed wristbands / tickets
WHO'S DOING GUARANTEED BANDS? USUALLY FLIGHT FA DOES BUT THEY WENT WITH A RAFFLE.. FTL ON 34TH IS GOOD FOR LETTING YOU WAIT ALL NIGHT. ONLY TIME IVE EVER SEEN THEM DO GUARANTEED BANDS WAS FOR THEIR STORE OPENING.

If a store only has under 20 pairs why would they do FCFS over raffle? Seems ridiculous. Also, who decides what procedure they're doing? Is it corporate or the individual store get to decide?

Just got the DRAW opens tomorrow at 10AM.. I hope yall right about FCFS instead of Draw. :nerd:

WHO'S DOING GUARANTEED BANDS? USUALLY FLIGHT FA DOES BUT THEY WENT WITH A RAFFLE.. FTL ON 34TH IS GOOD FOR LETTING YOU WAIT ALL NIGHT. ONLY TIME IVE EVER SEEN THEM DO GUARANTEED BANDS WAS FOR THEIR STORE OPENING.

For last major two releases it's gets so hectic they gave out wristbands the afternoon before launch

Chis and Banneds

Not even too sure what happened with the 1st shatter backboards Cuz most of us was at Nike town and Barneys that morning :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom