• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't look too far off when viewed from the back. Having the black contrast on the originals may make the orange appear lighter in comparison to the newest version. 

Last edited:
I would say a lighting/angle issues judging by the 4th pic but looking at the others says otherwise.

They are deff a more vibrant orange. Had nothing to do with lighting or the black on the og pair. The first one has a slightly dull orange compared to the new one

2.0>1.0
That's all

Tp4ckII.gif

SBB cant hold a candle to these. Maybe purists prefer these because they are orange Chicago's but the original was a much more imaginative colorway that added a new take on the black toe color way

SBB cant hold a candle to these. Maybe purists prefer these because they are orange Chicago's but the original was a much more imaginative colorway that added a new take on the black toe color way
That's an oxymoron both are taking cues from other colorways, there isn't anything imaginative about any of them.

Is there anything imaginative about Frags? I get that everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I wonder if there was a royal chicago to compete with frags would be being saying that the Chicago based shoe is better. 

I guess it comes down to if you like Chis or BTs better. Like I said before BTs to me are a nicer shoe. 

I like BT more. Wish the top of the toe panel was white instead of the orange on SBB tho. That part mad me pass on em. Wish I had em now for trade bait or mula tho lol. Thought it could've been like laser 1s ( outlet bound )

Last edited:
I wonder if the 2.0 insoles have the shattered backboard as well

Last edited:
That's an oxymoron both are taking cues from other colorways, there isn't anything imaginative about any of them.
not an oxymoron friend. Knew shoe is an exact copy of the chicagos with with orange ava the other looks like the black toes except for the tongue, Nike tag on tongue, and toe box. It's different than the black toe in afew ways other than being orange. My gosh, some y'all need reading comprehension improvement

1.0'S STILL BETTER TO ME.. I WANT THESE BC THEY ARE DOPE BUT THEY ARE SHATTERED CHICAGOS...

like chicagos over black toes

but sbb 1s over 2s

chicagos over everything for me actually

these are so close to chi's that I don't feel too pressed to buy the 2s but I do like em a lot and will more than likely scoop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom