• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i lost logged in at 6 this morning added a new credit card to pay with, the shoes dropped went 2 purchase and it asked me for the cvv # on the back of the card by then I had no idea where I set my wallet down smh lost the shoes and the wallet....
pretty sure it asks you that every time bro

LLLLLLLLLLLLLWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

(Summary of today's posts)

Hey at least i can proceed with the rest of my day 
roll.gif

I literally have not copped off Nike since they went to their app.  Not once.  Which over time has led me to buying less shoes.  Which is a good thing.  

1. more places will have royals prob like Breds on top less people will do rounds because they will rely on app. (Jimmy, DTLR and others) I hit two of my Breds from non FTL shops

2. After Space Jams this app will be trash. Think about it everyone will be VIP and you prob will secure a pair with a 3 or 5 min start. Cause they will make so many pairs.

3. By royals everyone will be a VIP.

How long does the Platinum status last? Is it 1 year or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom