• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first purchase from KDAK (never heard of them until this; just got e-mail confirmation)- I saw the one photo a few pages back of SBB received from them (look legit to me) but wasn't sure if anyone had experience buying from them on any past releases?

Last edited:

Why the price?
No because the drop hasn't been confirmed or anything yet. Only rumors so far.
I'm 100% sure they haven't updated their content for the UB Triple Black yet. When they posted their listing for the UB TB, it was during the rumors on the 5th that the shoes would drop on the 13th. Since we still dont have a set date for the drop, they didn't update their listing description.

Their site is legit. The SBB's I purchased have been LC'd and are confirmed 100% authentic. If they were selling fakes, they wouldn't offer a full refund/return policy.

I am still not 100% convinced by that site. Hopefully we all get our shoes.
I posted a pic a couple pages back of the shoes I ordered from them and they're legit. I will post more up close pics of all angles when I get back home later today. Hope that will help. In my opinion, if a site offers a full refund/return policy it means to me that they stand behind their product 100%.

They've provided top notch customer service and are extremely responsive when you contact them, which speaks volumes as well

If you submitted your order, give it a little time for the confirmation email from KDak to hit your inbox. Did you get a Paypal confirmation email at least? 

No paypal confirmation either checked that after 5 mins been almost 20 mins and nothing it's cool

DMP 11's value have dropped tremendously in the past couple of years.

Sold my DS pair last year for 485, which i considered to be really low but it's these times of hyped adidas buyers who've moved on from staple Jordan models like the DMP 11; which in turn has cause the demand for almost every XI model to become lower now than ever..

DMP 11's value have dropped tremendously in the past couple of years.

Sold my DS pair last year for 485, which i considered to be really low but it's these times of hyped adidas buyers who've moved on from staple Jordan models like the DMP 11; which in turn has cause the demand for almost every XI model to become lower now than ever..
So much truth.

Congrats again on the baby girl :smokin jbxi96 was me btw on twitter :wink:

Not sure how people can be so comfortable buying from a random site pushing kicks with almost little to no references on being legit.

Be careful out there...
Appreciate the concern for others fam. When it comes to sites like theirs, we should always be doing our due diligence. For what its worth, they do have 100% positive feedback on eBay as well as a full refund policy.

Appreciate the concern for others fam. When it comes to sites like theirs, we should always be doing our due diligence. For what its worth, they do have 100% positive feedback on eBay as well as a full refund policy.

What's their eBay username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom