Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Romo will be back soon.  and sink the ship
tired.gif

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Cant believe the value of those Vans. SMH.

I'd do it for the simple value of the Vans. They are fetching $400. You can buy yourself another pair and keep money.

Seriously. My only local pacsun had 20 pairs. I'm trading my away SBB later today for them. I get my 2 extra pairs next week anyway

Age and location sir? In 05 till about 2010 dunks ruled hence "Dunk Xchange" sneaker show. Unkles were red octobers. I always thought dunks looked like 1s so that's what I got

30, lived in the DMV/DC-everyone here was (and strangely still is) obsessed with Foams...

I guess it's nothing else to buy until next month because this month releases not bad but it's not for me. I'll be ready to pay resell for a 2nd pair of Black Toe 1s.

that outfit makes me not want this shoe at all lol. even the way the shoes are laced up is horrible. ugly.

Someone else outfit and how it's presented should never be the deciding factor if you want a shoe or not. Get your critical thinking skills up bruh..

Your comments precede you buddy. And you have no idea how long I've been following this site. Once again, just because I "joined" last year doesn't mean I started following this site last year. Just like, "just because a business doesn't have an IG or FB account doesn't mean they're not legit."

Preach! Some people known about niketalk since the beginning but have just joined recently. Whole reason I left in the first place was the consistant bickering and all the "know it alls" that would go on in on the SB threads. Thanks whiplash for your contribution. If anybody has a problem with it then give a warning and keep it moving like the the moderated did earlier.

Yep, they could keep that, 2 L' in 2 weeks form Nike, I'm not giving them my money for that crappy cyber's
this is exactly how I feel and why I give adidas my money, when I want some average shoes just to wear around. Atleast I can cop their coveted sneakers like  yeezys and pharrell nmds , Jordans are dang near impossible I had to do like 7 raffles just for the chance to purchase the banned 1s in the wrong size.

This is 1 Jordan in the past couple years that was hard to get and you guys acting like outlets haven't been a buffet for retros.

Adidas is just "now". Same funk us roshe adopters did.

This is 1 Jordan in the past couple years that was hard to get and you guys acting like outlets haven't been a buffet for retros.

Adidas is just "now". Same funk us roshe adopters did.
did french blue 12s make it to outlets ?  cause I wanted those ever since 2003/04 

I wish actual good colorways made it to outlets in near full size runs, the only thing I see at my outlets are garbage you would expect like Sweater 7s and Teal 4s.

I hate the whole blown out knee fear of god phase

they had that collab with pacsun and absolutely nobody bought it here lol

they shipped it all back

I totally hear you. You can get a pair of raw Levi's 501 and do it yourself...either wear the hell out of them or watch some videos on YouTube on DIY distressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom