• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed them ha. Besides looking shady and taking a long time to ship they havent really done anything to prove they are a scam. I've dealt with bigger companies that have way worse customer service and shipping times. They already have my info. Only time will tell, hopefully they legit because...

View media item 2215372

If someone can help me out. First sole supremacy does size swap right? Also for a size swap do the shoes have to be DS? I have a sz 10 But need a size 11.5 or 12. Any help wil be greatly appreciated

If someone can help me out. First sole supremacy does size swap right? Also for a size swap do the shoes have to be DS? I have a sz 10 But need a size 11.5 or 12. Any help wil be greatly appreciated
pretty sure they charge and its in store only

Ya they charge 20 I believe don't quote me. And I'm sure they have to be ds

Dudes aren't even getting the shoes that they paid for, what makes you think you're getting free shoes? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yes DS, although sometimes they do allow you to try shoes on to a certain extent. Minimum swap cost is $20, depends on size, size difference, and price and number of those sizes they have in stock. They don't always do mail in swaps, you'll have to check with them.

Yes DS, although sometimes they do allow you to try shoes on to a certain extent. Minimum swap cost is $20, depends on size, size difference, and price and number of those sizes they have in stock. They don't always do mail in swaps, you'll have to check with them.
Thanks bro. I'll reach out to them in the AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom