• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant they respond to emails? No excuses for piss poor service like that. The shoes were legit at least

Still not all the way caught up on the last week's developments on all the threads but...

For those who choose to be patient, my gut feeling is you'll receive your order...whether its this week, next week, or the week after...patience is a virtue, y'all know this.

For those who choose to cancel or file a claim because you don't want your $$ "tied up", my feeling is that you shouldn't do business with them and you'll get refunded sooner than later.

For those who have yet to receive email responses, I have no answer to that question. 

Did I expect shipments to be delayed as much as they were? No. Even my shipment for the OGSBB, Chicago, and Black Toes were delayed. But I stayed patient and not once did I ever send them an email to cancel or threaten to cancel.
Was the customer service that people received much less than stellar? Sure.
Are the shoes that everyone else received 100% authentic? Without a doubt.
Did KDak, which is a small operation, expect to receive all of this attention? Most likely not.
So is it then plausible that they weren't prepared to handle all of the orders in a timely manner as a result of all the orders they received in such a short period of time? Certainly.

At the end of the day, my sole intention was to help others on NT find an alternative source to purchase legit pairs for a very reasonable resell price. People, like myself, strike out constantly because of rigged raffles, bots/ATC services, or simply don't have the time to invest in copping retail pairs because of how the game is today. KDak provided me with a solid Plan B or C.

At the end of the day, if you choose to no longer do business with them it's completely understandable. If you decide to purchase from them again, it may take a couple weeks or so to receive your kicks, but you will definitely get legit pairs no doubt.

not to hate on you dude as we talked in PM's but if i was you i would have kept this site to yourself and only helped a hand full of people it would have been better for you in the long run and the site

from looking at the pics you can see the shoes being sent are legit

being the nice guy on niketalk gets you no where

Last edited:
Why cant they respond to emails? No excuses for piss poor service like that. The shoes were legit at least
Maybe you can apply to be their email response employee.
not to hate on you dude as we talked in PM's but if i was you i would have kept this site to yourself and only helped a hand full of people it would have been better for you in the long run and the site
If he didn't make people aware of it, someone else would have.

Last edited:
Maybe you can apply to be their email response employee.

If he didn't make people aware of it, someone else would have.

if i found a site like this i would have only told people that i know off the internet and the few on niketalk who have helped me in the past

You guys asking for email responses imagine his email rn. Some people have sent multiple emails. Imagine everyone in this thread emailing him. He's probably overwhelmed.

How was KDAK scoring limited releases (of which we have no quantity information yet) on such a scale?

How and why was he selling at such a low profit margin?

Why was communication stellar until money needed to be refunded?

Why were people being told items were shipped when they weren't?

Why were orders only half fulfilled, with no additional communication?

Why did the website get taken down and get changed at the most questionable moment in this entire saga, when it would need to be used as part of a PayPal investigation?

Why does the company have several email addresses that are used on a rotation, including the information PayPal has changing?

Why is the company sometimes referred to as KDAK and Co and sometimes Kodak and Co?

Current answer to these questions being offered up: POOR KID GOT IN OVER HIS HEAD WITH TRYING TO BE A NICE GUY. WHO HERE HASNT BEEN IN A SIMILAR SITUATION SOMETIME IN HIS LIFE? FOR SHAME ALL OF YOU ASKING FOR YOUR MONEY BACK.

To those people empathizing with KDAK, I understand and commend your empathy. You are obviously very nice people. Such nice people that I could seriously use your help. I have a very sick grandfather who is the Prince of a kingdom in Africa, and if you were just to send me via PayPal a payment of $5000, I am positive I could talk him into bequeathing some of his vast, VAST fortune to you. I emplore you to use your empathy, which you have lots and lots of, towards a good cause. May fortune smile upon you.

How was KDAK scoring limited releases (of which we have no quantity information yet) on such a scale?

Why did the website get taken down and get changed at the most questionable moment in this entire saga, when it would need to be used as part of a PayPal investigation?

Why does the company have several email addresses that are used on a rotation, including the information PayPal has changing?

Why is the company sometimes referred to as KDAK and Co and sometimes Kodak and Co?

Current answer to these questions being offered up: POOR KID GOT IN OVER HIS HEAD WITH TRYING TO BE A NICE GUY. WHO HERE HASNT BEEN IN A SIMILAR SITUATION SOMETIME IN HIS LIFE? FOR SHAME ALL OF YOU ASKING FOR YOUR MONEY BACK.

To those people empathizing with KDAK, I understand and commend your empathy. You are obviously very nice people. Such nice people that I could seriously use your help. I have a very sick grandfather who is the Prince of a kingdom in Africa, and if you were just to send me via PayPal a payment of $5000, I am positive I could talk him into bequeathing some of his vast, VAST fortune to you. I emplore you to use your empathy, which you have lots and lots of, towards a good cause. May fortune smile upon you.
Man you must think I'm dumb as **** to fall for this

You guys asking for email responses imagine his email rn. Some people have sent multiple emails. Imagine everyone in this thread emailing him. He's probably overwhelmed.
It doesn't take that long to reply to emails. Especially when you're probably copying and pasting the same response on majority of them.

Why is the company sometimes referred to as KDAK and Co and sometimes Kodak and Co

Find out on the next episode of dragon ball z

Anyone really think they're gonna get orders from him at this point? He's supposedly giving away 100 pairs of shoes lol. If he could have at least responded to some emails, he wouldn't be dealing with aftermath of this scale. It looks like he ghosted.

If the dude couldn't respond to emails or perform even the most basic customer service, he shouldn't be in the retail business. He brought this on himself with his incompetence and lack of foresight or business sense.

I tried to be sympathetic with him and kept my order open for some time, but it isn't unreasonable to expect some type of response from his company. He even told us to do that in one of his updates ("confirm your order"). Still no response. If he can't handle the traffic, he shouldn't have continued to take orders. Lots of us resell. Not on the supposed scale he tried to portray, but it seems many of us could have handled it better than him. He deserves all of this really.

LOL at those still engulfed in trying to figure out how KDak gets his shoes and how/why they're selling at a seemingly low profit margin. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom