Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

That's just the line ... Imagine what they'll do with the pairs  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

That's just the line ... Imagine what they'll do with the pairs  
laugh.gif

yea, but it's just getting ridiculous. like they're no reliable procedure. they switch between fcfs or raffle every other hour. out of tickets, no wait we have some more. honestly, reaching my point of exhaustion with it all. 

damn so flight 23 gonna have 2000 raffles for 500+ pairs, thats still a better chance than the same 2000 people for 60 pairs at ftl/hoh
laugh.gif

yea, but it's just getting ridiculous. like they're no reliable procedure. they switch between fcfs or raffle every other hour. out of tickets, no wait we have some more. honestly, reaching my point of exhaustion with it all. 
I hear you man... this is getting out of hand 
laugh.gif

right on bro. I scored the Chicago's at fairview HOH. I would love to add these to the collection.

I went and grabbed a ticket. She told me she didn't see em unboxed yet so she didn't know how many she had back there. And not too many people have entered the raffle either. So that's a good sign. I'm surprised Fairview not getting em

I went and grabbed a ticket. She told me she didn't see em unboxed yet so she didn't know how many she had back there. And not too many people have entered the raffle either. So that's a good sign. I'm surprised Fairview not getting em
yeah saw that about fairview but Galleria is the bigger volume store that's why. What size you trying to lock down?

Still no word yet from this guy.  

The buzz around town is that only a select few branches will be getting them in, and those stores will have in-store raffles.

Twitter isn't helpful either, as their account just posted an MJMondays video of MJ breaking the backboard in Trieste.  Could be foreshadowing...

I'm going to be out of town for this release, so I'm relying on online raffles since I won't be able to hit raffles to where i'm going.

Let me know fam what info you've heard, either here or PM. Thanks.

Different spot with way way wayyyyy more entries

I still ain't getting called lulz
Don't count yourself out yet fam...[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] to the [emoji]128095[/emoji] gods

Still no word yet from this guy.  

The buzz around town is that only a select few branches will be getting them in, and those stores will have in-store raffles.

Twitter isn't helpful either, as their account just posted an MJMondays video of MJ breaking the backboard in Trieste.  Could be foreshadowing...

I'm going to be out of town for this release, so I'm relying on online raffles since I won't be able to hit raffles to where i'm going.

Let me know fam what info you've heard, either here or PM. Thanks.
UPDATE: Codes may be available as early as Tuesday and as late as Wednesday.  Some branches will probably be doing in-store raffles, similar to what they did with the Chicago 1s.  However, it was noted that stores may not have a high number of pairs available per branch. 

Back
Top Bottom