Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Seriously dude? Let's be realistic here. 20K in NYC alone not counting Niketown pairs means these will be sitting on shelves. I highly doubt those #s are accurate
take that up with @vampire xtc  , his info is on point most of the time tho.

Edit -I'm talking about the 350s by the way not these lol

Last edited:
Just spent a 100$ on an ATC auto checkout slot 
laugh.gif

purchased some more sauces today too, had to upgrade da botty 
tongue.gif

UPDATE: Codes may be available as early as Tuesday and as late as Wednesday.  Some branches will probably be doing in-store raffles, similar to what they did with the Chicago 1s.  However, it was noted that stores may not have a high number of pairs available per branch. 
Yeah, went into Shiekh's Culver City this morning, they told me to check back this evening. Called this evening, they told me they wont know til Wednesday at earliest. So that means they'll definitely be doing in-store raffles if they do end up with pairs. 

Seattle only has one spot, the footlocker at south center mall. They are doing raffles today and tomorrow and let us know friday before. Fingers crossed for my ticket as well. 

The sheikhs there said they weren't sure when i checked in earlier today, so maybe a second spot as well, but idk.

In for the online raffle...... Trade bait if I scoree these grabbing some lance mountain to complete my second set.

Did time square as you for your size or they just did raffles? Walked in there late got the ticket but didn't ask me for my size

Just spent a 100$ on an ATC auto checkout slot :lol:

purchased some more sauces today too, had to upgrade da botty :tongue:

Tossed that rep out my pocket :smokin

Hope you cook homie ... Hopefully we all cook .. One ticket or ten tickets ... I just need one purr

Anyone who went to Flight23/HoH/FTL at 34th, what time they done give away ticket for today 5 or 6pm? I have work today and tmr until 5pm. Want to know if I should go or it gonna be too late. Thanks.

Anyone who went to Flight23/HoH/FTL at 34th, what time they done give away ticket for today 5 or 6pm? I have work today and tmr until 5pm. Want to know if I should go or it gonna be too late. Thanks.

Bruh, they kicked my cousin off the line at around 5 pm but they should be hosting the raffle until 6 pm ... Good luck!

F23

My sis picked up a ticket around 7pm so i think during store hours maybe til 8pm?

Dont know HoH

@AirSakuragi zero spots are getting these in Chucktown, that's why I'm taking my talents back home to Philly. Online may be your only shot. Good luck to you.
Yes, I know but those two think that I'm not putting in enough "work" and believe everyone has the same chances as someone who lives in a city with a NikeTown, HOH, and Sheiks but we don't.  Also nice having you in SC and stay away from the playgrounds in Philly, if you know what I mean.

Different spot with way way wayyyyy more entries

I still ain't getting called lulz
Don't count yourself out yet fam...[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] to the [emoji]128095[/emoji] gods

I hope so man. I'd like to pay retail for a pair of hyped shoes for once. I was chatting dude and he threw another 2 tickets my way Bc he saw I knew about Jordan 1s he's like you better get em :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom