Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

So how come you came down from $1000 to now $700 on twitter, while also adding "Don't try and negotiate" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I know what I'm doing b

I see you lurking 
nerd.gif

Like I said these won't top fragments even with them not dropping on Nike that just means there's more pairs at the NT's and the F23 stores but still they won't top fragments. Fragments were too limited man if you get off with that trade you won if you got frags but these won't go over 8 honestly there will be pairs in circulation

I ain't throwing shade, I want to know what makes you a sneaker release guru.
DTLR site has been garbage ever since, when they dropped Chicagos and Mirrors site was dead nearly for 7 hours, I'm saying it's more difficult than most sites to get through on

There's already plenty of sizes on the bay for $500 that aren't moving and the sellers have solid feedback.  Granted, most are just a pre-order but still....

got these between today and yesterday coulda went harder and got more, but real life does strike sometimes in this fantasy sneaker world and honestly i just kinda got burnt out. but i'm feeling pretty good about my chances tho. like i said, i'd be a little surprised if i didn't come away with a few, but could strike all the way out too tho, but i doubt it. :lol: next few days will be very interesting. i'm anticipating success. good luck to all. can't wait to read all the madness.

View media item 1596403

Back
Top Bottom