site is trash :rofl:

I'm thrown fades over here

Fades? :nerd: What??!
Alright Im out!

:lol:

*patiently waiting on those Sheikh codes NT-MVPs :nerd:

edit: I hope shiekh does drop the 4th weekend
wlrpbdhoiegnmkzwhziy.gif

long day...tired as hell bout to go out to eat come back and lay it down...pops bday today...bout to go celebrate with him...

HoH doing raffles again until 6 PM tomorrow. Shoe Palace as well. Sheikh didn't have their code yet per employee statement. Footaction and Champs not getting them.

Thanks man I was able to leave work in time to make it to the raffles for ftl and sp

Anybody know if City Gear is getting these? I pass by every other day and they don't know if they're getting them. Missed out on their FCFS Chicagos 
mad.gif

UNFORTUNATELY I WON'T BE ABLE TO COP THESE. NOT ON THE RELEASE DATE ANYWAY. AND I ALREADY KNOW RESALE PRICES ARE GOING TO REDIC

Looks like my local Shoe Palace isn't even getting these. Matter of fact, the entire mall isn't getting these..lol

Looks like I'll take my chances online like everybody else I guess...:smh:

If tickets are numbered, 270 tickets were given out at my fl.... Didn't think it would be that crazy. In 24 hour time span as well.

Last edited:
got these between today and yesterday coulda went harder and got more, but real life does strike sometimes in this fantasy sneaker world and honestly i just kinda got burnt out. but i'm feeling pretty good about my chances tho. like i said, i'd be a little surprised if i didn't come away with a few, but could strike all the way out too tho, but i doubt it.
laugh.gif
next few days will be very interesting. i'm anticipating success. good luck to all. can't wait to read all the madness.
Where in the world did you manage to get all these?  I see you're in B-More.  I was determined to go hard and get  all I could from places I knew were releasing and still only ended up with 7.

Few DTLRs i called STILL didn't know if they were getting them.  SportsZone folks said they didn't know but they were doing a raffle just in case.

Where in the world did you manage to get all these?  I see you're in B-More.  I was determined to go hard and get  all I could from places I knew were releasing and still only ended up with 7.

Few DTLRs i called STILL didn't know if they were getting them.  SportsZone folks said they didn't know but they were doing a raffle just in case.
I am pretty sure he went back to the same store and got another ticket... none of these stores really check to see if you already received one.  Good luck to him if anything.  I got my tickets and hope we can all enjoy as well.  

Bay Area NT'ers...Sheiks in SF (Mission) isn't doing an in-store raffle. ;_;

Seems like this is definitely more limited than the Chicago's. I take it most of us will be at SF Niketown on Thu?

Shiekh SF (Market ST) was doing raffle today not sure when it ends but I signed up.

All my SD Fam in here:frown:UPDATE)

Shiekh:
Escondido - Follow-up Friday
Plaza Bonita - Follow-up Friday
Chula Vista - Follow-up Friday
Other locations - no

Shoe Palace:
Escondido - Not Sure but still doing raffle in lieu of
Horton Plaza - Not Sure but still doing raffle in lieu of
Other locations - no

Blends - Not Sure. Will confirm Wed-Thurs.
Overload - Live Raffle on RD

FTL HOH:

UTC - Raffle(Ends Today)
FV - Raffle(Ends Today)
PB - Raffle(Ends Today)

NorCal
- Santa Rosa = not getting
- Northgate = not getting
- Shiekh SF (market st) = in-store raffle, going today not sure through when.
- Shiekh Tanforan = not getting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom