Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

They'll resell for at least double the Chicago 1 if not up to 1k so I'd say 375 is worth the time....sadly.

Local reseller in my area guaranteeing these for $375, worth it or naw? He's good for the money, know some people he hooked up on past releases, just want to know if that's a good price
That's a good price considering what they're likely to sell for after RD.

Last edited:
These selling for over $500 after Release Date lol Guarantee it. More limited than Chicago 1's and that's what Chicago 1's were at.

Looks like NTLA/NSM unclaimed pairs are going back to Nike.

@iam_robot All unredeemed products will be returned to NIKE, Inc. They will not be available for sale at the store.
I wonder what they are going to do with all the people who enter and don't live in the LA metro or at least SoCal? I'm hoping they can verify your address through the Nike+ account so only those that really live here can get them. 

Last edited:
Went Back Out Tonight And Rounded Up A Couple More Tickets....

Hoping The Legwork Pays Off But It's Getting Hard To Say With These 1's Releases :smh: Glad To Have At Least One Pair Locked In At Retail After Seeing The Froggyness Going On In Here :lol:

View media item 1596838
@exo1127 Three Of These Got Your Name And Size 11 On Em My Dude... Good Luck Fam :nthat:

Time To Blow On Some Faceoff OG And Gorilla Glue And Call It A Night :smokin

Last edited:
this is probly old news.... but so is nike trying to cut down on back-dooring? all the stores in my area that are getting these don't even have them yet.

I got my 10.5 secured!

I'm
Cool
With only
1 pair of these

People with HOH raffle tickets!

You can throw those away! Lol

SON.
eek.gif

I'm out B.
It must be nice to be unemployed and have free time like this.

Surprised by the hype for these in my city. I guess people really are still sore over the Chicagos cuz pages and pages of names for a single size was more interest than I was expecting.

Back
Top Bottom