Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Like I said....I won't be able to cop at retail. Online release is impossible and there is no store near the Tampa area receiving them. With the "unicorn" availability, $500 seems pretty low (I know $500 is not "low" to some for a sneaker, I get that). I've seen people on eBay pay in excess of $750 for legit pairs. There's definitely hype surrounding this shoe. I'd expect prices to only rise post-release
160 is pretty low......

Spent all day running around getting raffle tickets. Exhausted and tired of the shoegame. Not really fun anymore. I might hang up the gloves after December. If the Nike Air 3s, 4s, 5s (my OGs crumbled) and Space Jams come out, then I might come back wearing the 45, but I'm just tired of all this. I'm getting too old (late 20s).

I'd rather save my money for a Rolex or invest it now. I guess taste does change when you get older.

You learning fam [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. Thats trade bait you stacking up easy flip to get sbb...[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] you get your [emoji]127824[/emoji].
Trade bait or not...I like SBB over the chicagos but I am not willing to add $$$$ or dumb trades for my Chicagos. 

Put in raffles at my HOH and shoe palace. Shoe Palace said there receiving there shipment next week along with cigars and champagnes. They're still doing the raffle this week though

Put in raffles at my HOH and shoe palace. Shoe Palace said there receiving there shipment next week along with cigars and champagnes. They're still doing the raffle this week though
Curious to see if SP charges above MSRP again like they did for Chicagos, or if they "require" you to buy added accessories...

Yeah they tried that with me on a few releases. I remember last year some shoe came out and dude pulled me to the side and said if I buy some clothes he'll hook me up and put the shoe to the side. It wasn't even a shoe I was interested in

Last edited:
I am pretty sure he went back to the same store and got another ticket... none of these stores really check to see if you already received one.  Good luck to him if anything.  I got my tickets and hope we can all enjoy as well.  

Actually if you're pulled twice while they're still running the raffle, both of your entries are eliminated so you do run the risk of losing.

Trade bait or not...I like SBB over the chicagos but I am not willing to add $$$$ or dumb trades for my Chicagos. 
There's no way in hell I'll add money to my Chicago in a trade for OG Jordan 1s from 2013 ever. Trading new new for old nah miss me with that. The quality in the '15 new version speaks for itself. Nike Air tag, OG cw done the right way what more do they want smh.

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] that ppl forget and don't come pick up their raffle pair on RD cuz I wanna see what this unclaimed pair lifestyle is all about. Reason why my mall started online raffles and post winning numbers on malls main website for us to look because when they call winners they never answer or come claim their pair smh.

Looks like NTLA/NSM unclaimed pairs are going back to Nike.

@iam_robot All unredeemed products will be returned to NIKE, Inc. They will not be available for sale at the store.

Niketown online only shot for me then.  

...Unless only handful of  Shiekhs are doing in-store and others are doing online... Guess just have to wait until tomorrow and see...
I was debating on going to the Shiekhs in town, but with all the gas I wasted, and time on Sunday, I don't think my back could take it anymore.

I'll just have to stick to my one-and-only raffle ticket in hopes I get a call, if not, I'll try my luck online with my Sprint LTE service :lol: which is a joke by-the-way :rofl:

Local reseller in my area guaranteeing these for $375, worth it or naw? He's good for the money, know some people he hooked up on past releases, just want to know if that's a good price

Back
Top Bottom