Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

your site?

hook a fellow San Diegan up bro 
laugh.gif

yeah it's new. long as NDC releases we should be good. just starting off with the new site. im putting myself out there putting this on NT but it's the next step for us

oh and repped..619/858/760
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Not a bad deal, but will they honor it?
Yeah man. I'm not into the refunding to make more. prices are set bro.more of an incentive for messing with us brand new guys..A cat did that to me with the blk/white 1s. Copped and paid for @ 155 he refunded me the next day with a note on Paypal "sold for 170" i was pissed. I'm Paypal verified and htskrs(HeatSeekers) is under A07 Entertainment & Media LLC which is registered witth the state of California. I couldn't scam if I wanted to
laugh.gif

Yeah man. I'm not into the refunding to make more. prices are set bro.more of an incentive for messing with us brand new guys..A cat did that to me with the blk/white 1s. Copped and paid for @ 155 he refunded me the next day with a note on Paypal "sold for 170" i was pissed. I'm Paypal verified and htskrs(HeatSeekers) is under A07 Entertainment & Media LLC which is registered witth the state of California. I couldn't scam if I wanted to
laugh.gif

Dude tarnished his rep for $15. Sounds real business savvy.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom