Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

@SocalofSD

Repped for looking out for us! Unfortunately for me my size is already sold out to preorder. Edit: nvm on the Chicago 1 question.

Last edited:
Went to wipe my toddler's *** and came back to the site and it was sold out. Damn it. Pre ordered Chicago 1s and bred 11s because I'll be out on vacation during their release dates. I want that shattered backboard though. Help a brother out

Lmao, dude has 4k followers but only 30 likes on some of his post [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Don't waste your time people.

Great way to throw your money away.
what does the amount of followers he has have to do with how well or poor his atc works?  I bought a slot for $45 if I win I will gladly let you know.. If I strike out I get my money back so Im not sure how its throwing anything away

I guess this was all too good to be true fellas. I'll oop a size 9 or 9.5 if they do raffles and I win more than one.

Come on that's too cheap imo, and the guy has a 12.5 on lock? I don't believe anyone getting pairs out of that.

Id be skeptical with that one, especially since they raised the retail on 1s, but if it goes through for someone that's great.

Back
Top Bottom