Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i can't believe prices right now are less than the pre-order prices 
i tried telling people but no one believed me. the yeezy was the bigger shoe this weekend and people asking for chi prices, not going to get them. people in china don't want them as badly as the chis

I don't understand all the hype on this release either. I think the back story of the game (scrimmage?) in Italy and breaking the backboard is cool, but the prices these are going for on the resale market is insane to me. 
folks are addicted to the hunt for sneakers nowadays.....as long as they are limited and require a lot of legwork, they are considered worth it.....look of the shoe takes a backseat to the pleasure of copping what most cant....at least thats my perspective...kicks used to be a get fresh thing but now its a look how many i have thing.....the culture vultures hoarding kicks is what make plenty move on from certain kicks/brands

Congrats man. I know you always put in work for us on those Shiekh raffle codes. Nice to see you come up on a pair.

Thanks bro! Appreciate it!

These won't be mine though; they are a size 11 that I was able to win for my older brother (I tried for the fun of it for a size 9.5 on FTL but have up after an hour). We always help each other out in grabbing sneakers; I'm just glad I was able to get a pair for him after all the pairs he was able to get for me.

once the hype dies, i think these will settle around 400-425

a lot more pairs than anticipated 

I have a nice collection of 1s like 14 pairs... My favorite Jordan model.... Never wanted these and never will just for the hype =frag hype

Congrats bruh, glad you got them :nthat:
Thanks bro! Everyone who has a pair... gently squeeze the back of the shoe. The leather is so good that it has a completely different give than any other 1 I have. The RTGG Vegas and Banned 1 have a similar feel, but not as soft and giving as this leather.

I really miss NDC, and FNL seems to be struggling on QS. I couldn't get FTL to load for an hour and FTA was just OOS.

I did manage to get a pair at my local HoH for retail. I won the raffle. I almost didn't get my pair. I guess the pickup window was 10-12 and I didn't hear that. I showed up at 12:45 and the clerk was like you missed out on it. I was starting to get heated but kept my cool and he let me have my pair.

I missed out on the Chi release, so it was nice to get a 1 for once in store. The leather really is ridiculous. It really would be nice if every 1 (including the mids) had this quality leather and NA. Wouldn't even care that they were retro+ or mids if the quality was this good.

Thanks bro! Everyone who has a pair... gently squeeze the back of the shoe. The leather is so good that it has a completely different give than any other 1 I have. The RTGG Vegas and Banned 1 have a similar feel, but not as soft and giving as this leather.

Glad You Were Able To Cook Fam :pimp:

Between These And Those Kush Whackers, It Was Ugly Out Here This Weekend :lol:

screw it, listing my breds

hopefully prices stay low on these and cop a pair of these and another chicago with the money.

Ndc needs to come back man this is absurd, NTNY and mercer sittin on all pairs and they "dunno" how they gonna release

Thought this would be a great bday present for the bro. turns out he hates the colorway
tired.gif
. anyone need? would rather sell to someone in this group than some random. pm me 

Back
Top Bottom