Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Good luck my mans. I didn't have a single store in like a 150 mile radius get these
laugh.gif
Good luck to you too.

Haha, I had two stores in my city that did raffles(One got 14 pairs, the other backdoored most and the pairs the public had a shot at were raffled off and winners had to buy $100 in clothing before buying the shoes). All other cites around me held raffles on Monday and Tuesday till 6pm. I had no shot at entering them.

Not only heard of them but was lucky enough to get two when they hit outlets . Still have a pair ds and I sold a nt'er a pair before the aj 1 boom

I was talking about on initial release it was nothing like this release
Oh yeah. 1s are a whole new monster now. Blame menswear booms.
Frags were pretty bad too, less limited though. I don't know. Haven't seen a non-crazy semi-limited 1 release in forever

Picked up my 10.5 from Nike Chicago, dudes are buying them $450. I saw at least 3 sales at curbside while waiting in line.

leather on these is really really nice IMO... different than the chi's but equally as nice.

the chi's are more of a polished leather (if that makes sense) these are much more textured and even a little grippy... and the white is a vintage white, not pure white

SF shoegawds looked out today. The leather on these 1's is fantastic, and now I can complete the most fire bleacher creature outfit for AT&T Park. 

Back
Top Bottom