Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

My homie told me both JJ held some pairs and sold them FCFS this morning. FTA Northwoods rigged like a MF'er. They buddy pick and cater to the nickel and dime reseller's. F___ FTA Northwoods. FTA Citadel legit tho, they only had 12 pairs for the public.
If I would have known man, I would have went to JJ first and FA (Northwood) is man had the nerve to write my name and size on my ticket and hand it back to me like I was going to get called.  Looks like either A. I let the ****sellers **** me or B. Hopefully wait for a miracle on NDC.

If I would have known man, I would have went to JJ first and FA (Northwood) is man had the nerve to write my name and size on my ticket and hand it back to me like I was going to get called.  Looks like either A. I let the ****sellers **** me or B. Hopefully wait for a miracle on NDC.

You talking bout the short dude? He lame AF. Honestly, from what I'm hearing, if you went to either JJ this morning when they opened, then you would have cooked on your size 12.

Last edited:
on the chi 1s people laughed at preorders. I was 1 of them. I bet I don't miss out on these. Preorder it is. Raffles and online release are a joke.
I feel you but I saw an ATC for $50 ... so I am scaarred to see what the young savages are gonna be charging for the pre-orders on this after CHIs.

Yo, what do you think that happened in the SC, backdoored or buddy picked?

My homie told me both JJ held some pairs and sold them FCFS this morning. FTA Northwoods rigged like a MF'er. They buddy pick and cater to the nickel and dime reseller's. F___ FTA Northwoods. FTA Citadel legit tho, they only had 12 pairs for the public.

Efin knew it man. I was the only size 11 on that list at FA northwoods. They gotta change this ticket BS.

I'm hitting every mall in Atlanta when these come out

And I got my bros in H town and Cali and fam back in Broward

To help me with the assisst

No pity party this release
mean.gif

Edit: Who am I kidding fam put in 50+ tickets for the chis and didn't eat at all

Last edited:
I feel you but I saw an ATC for $50 ... so I am scaarred to see what the young savages are gonna be charging for the pre-orders on this after CHIs.
I got a spot in the chi that got $250 preorders. Gona go lock that in tomorrow. I've seen other legit online sites preorders going for $300+

It's crazy that just 2 wks ago I had people letting go of their early release flight23 pairs for $220 and people haggled that. Now $400 is a deal. God help us.

This release won't fetch what Chis did.

Not close.

Chicago's are an iconic shoe - point blank.

Chi quality didn't even touch frag quality btw.

Thing is.....they're not lying.....these may top or even beat frags in term of quality. Judging by it's pictures
This dude I know supposedly has a legit pair and he says this will be the new top dog in terms of quality. Who knows if he's just talkin s*it and has a GM pair lol.

Do we know where these are likely to release yet?

Last edited:
Finished this just in time

Just gonna leave this here for now

Edit: Much better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom