Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

hopefully this wont be as crazy for everyone else like the chis

mine was fairly easy, preorder from kixsquare for what is now looking like a steal

and shiekh raffle

hopefully this wont be as crazy for everyone else like the chis

mine was fairly easy, preorder from kixsquare for what is now looking like a steal

and shiekh raffle

I might just have to do a preorder for these after striking out on the Chicagos.

You guys think the preorder prices will be similar to the Chi's ($250-$280 range)?
Nah. Sad to say ppl already committing to 375 at least. NDC postponed release is affecting alot. I'm sure they have plenty where that came from. Trickle down trick like yeezy and Adidas.

The hell with that.
roll.gif

They nice but not $375 nice.
$375?

Yeah, I'm good.

Next on my list..Shattered backboards.

In terms of Chi and frag quality, my opinion is the leather on the Chis is softer. I tip my hat to yesterdays Chis.
My pairs are opposite. Out of all my pairs of Chicagos nothing comes close to frag quality.

Not totally sold on these just yet, combination of two shoes in retrospect. Quality is only thing that will draw me to these..

Frags didn't have tumbled leather
thank you for the correction frags have a 'premium leather' and while the leather shows a textured quality it is not 'tumbled' which is of a pebbled texture ... but my original thesis in the post stands: part of the original appeal of CHIs (and by extension 1s) is its ability to look good with age.

After striking out on the Chicago 1s, might have to pre order these just to be safe. Will be doing the regular ground work come raffle time but I don't even know about that since I didn't get any call back from the Chicago's. Anyone know what pre-orders are looking like on these ?

Got my chicagos from reseller. Asked him how he got the chicagos and he simply said he called up his boy at foot locker a week before release day and his boy hooked him up with 3 pairs. He told me to hit him up for ANY pair and he will get them for me. What kinda BS is this? Screw raffle NT members. Don't waste your time driving around 8 different Foot lockers. They hook their boys up first.

Here's a question .... why go the pre-order route over ATC? Like other folks I kinda realize my previous approaches will not be successful with trying to pick this one up and I am considering 'alternative' methods. It seems from the CHIs thread pre-orders are a luck of the draw -- if it's hotter than expected the pre-order is cancelled and the seller 'ups' the pre-order buy-in or you simply get ganked and find yourself with an unresponsive pre-order outfit post release.

Back
Top Bottom