Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i know...im trying to get those ucc boys to see how lame they are....the "cool" thing to do on these threads is hoard as many pair of a limited/hype pair as possible and brag about paying dumb prices for them to receive reps....smh
Ah!  Now I get it.  I can dig this.  Retail or nothin ... 
nthat.gif
.  Straight up.

What I would suggest is if he opens a case saying "cancel transaction" do not go with it that way he will HAVE to pay the fees. And I would leave him negative feedback for sure.

My $0.02
yea, but if he sends a "cancel transaction", the buyer has 10 days to respond.  if the buyer doesn't respond within 10 days, the fees will get dropped anyway.

so the buyers options would be to either cancel transaction or go thru with it, right?

Last edited:
easy fellas... its a Holiday weekend.... Lot of salt here for no good reason. I am nuts to think Carolinas will be this good? Eaglerly anticipating those

i know...im trying to get those ucc boys to see how lame they are....the "cool" thing to do on these threads is hoard as many pair of a limited/hype pair as possible and brag about paying dumb prices for them to receive reps....smh
Agreed but what can you do. As long as I get my one, I'm good.

Last edited:
Yeah, quality is great and I know the prices are not going to stay low so trying to grab as many as I can so I could use as trade bait later. Will probably end at 8 or 9 pair.
[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

New age? It's not new news that 1's are my favorite kicks. I do what I want with my money. And by the way, nothing is new age here. I probably have more older OG kicks then you've ever seen in your life. Don't speak on people or assume when you know nothing about people on here.

At $350 and under I'll buy up every pair in my size.

Last edited:
New age? It's not new news that 1's are my favorite kicks. I do what I want with my money. And by the way, nothing is new age here. I probably have more older OG kicks then you've ever seen in your life. Don't speak on people or assume when you know nothing about people on here.
they say a hit dog hollers....lol...i wasnt referring to you og sneakergod...i was just speaking in general cause i can!....the same way you brag about owning a bunch of og kicks is the same way i laugh at folks who think owning a bunch of the same sneaker is somehow an accomplishment...IMO, its lame..it just exposes the folks who keep resellers in business....no shade to the resellers tho, get that money since folks NEED to have them

I've always wondered, when ppl bid on shoes or items on the bay,  then the seller find a better deal and removes the listing, nothing happens to them also?

are you still trying to validate yourself....i already called you the og sneakergod.....isnt that what you want to hear.....you have all the pairs and are awesome because of it.

No one cares, it's putting people like you in their place. You're salty for many reasons so you come on here worrying about what other people do. You can find something better to do with your time.

3 pairs for myself is all I need. Folks in here trying to have a full stock of their size :lol: noooo reps from me

3 pairs for myself is all I need. Folks in here trying to have a full stock of their size :lol: noooo reps from me

No one wants your dumb reps, keep them and save them for your other salty friends.

Who the hell wants a dumb rep, does that even matter? If you need a rep to feel validated then you have more issues beyond sneakers.

Last edited:
No one wants your dumb reps, keep them and save them for your other salty friends.

Who the hell wants a dumb rep, does that even matter? If you need a rep to feel validated then you have more issues beyond sneakers.
calm down man

Back
Top Bottom