Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Lol....i gave the guy his props and he still going...i dont know what he wants.....probably 10 more pair of the same shoe to prove he likes them...lol....ok im done

the fact that he is pissed proves you can have all the pairs and still be unhappy....let this be a message to you kids on the thread...lmao
dude u need to calm down too.

or both of u take it to PM.

this is about the SBB. keep it that way

i think we all done for all online released for those SBB 1, is there any place still releasing them ?

I paid $400 yesterday for a 10.5, is that considered a deal? (After shipping and conversion it's like $540 CAD |I )

no...they cost 160, how the hell is 400 a good deal....lmao....only on nt i tell ya

You knew exactly what he meant

Dudes being ******** for no reason at all

Only on the new NT I tell ya :rolleyes

sorry but if im lame for thinking paying 400 for a 160 shoe is stupid.....i'll be lame all day.

Nuff said. Shouldn't have wasted my time. It's obvious you like to tell people what's wrong with how they spend their money. Smh.. Clown

Nuff said. Shouldn't have wasted my time. It's obvious you like to tell people what's wrong with how they spend their money. Smh.. Clown
dude seriously why dont u just drop it.

bunch of little grade school ninnies arguing on the playground. 

go take a timeout or ten depp breaths

dude seriously why dont u just drop it.

bunch of little grade school ninnies arguing on the playground. 

go take a timeout or ten depp breaths

You know why? I can't stand clowns. I'm not gonna sit back and let clowns on here tell people how to spend their money. Let someone try to tell me that in person. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But Imma gonna [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji] out for a little and try to catch some restocks[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji].

Last edited:
I have no problem with resellers as I am too old to be putting in leg works, making connects, and doing plugs and those people secure my pair for me because I want them and will wear them. I understand this so I pay for their services and don't expect it to come for free like some people here.

What I do have a problem with is these little punk kids with plugs running around like they are scarface with shoes, except they had no one to teach them about being a man and how to operate a business the professional way. All these cancelled deals on eBay and cancelled pre-orders. Even worse, places that hold your money only to come back with some ******** wasting people's time and money.

And another thing man, if you are retail or bust, keep that **** to yourself. This thread is over 400 pages long and it's been discussed to death why folks settle for higher prices. At this point, no one gives a ***** about your opinion which is neither informative NOR original. We understand to some of you shoe isn't important, you just like to waste time on a sneaker forum trolling others about what they got and how much they paid for it. Instead you could offer to sell your pairs @ retail to folks who have no access to these in their cities, otherwise just enjoy your shoe and keep it moving.

I have no problem with resellers as I am too old to be putting in leg works, making connects, and doing plugs and those people secure my pair for me because I want them and will wear them. I understand this so I pay for their services and don't expect it to come for free like some people here.

What I do have a problem with is these little punk kids with plugs running around like they are scarface with shoes, except they had no one to teach them about being a man and how to operate a business the professional way. All these cancelled deals on eBay and cancelled pre-orders. Even worse, places that hold your money only to come back with some ******** wasting people's time and money.

And another thing man, if you are retail or bust, keep that **** to yourself. This thread is over 400 pages long and it's been discussed to death why folks settle for higher prices. At this point, no one gives a ***** about your opinion which is neither informative NOR original. We understand to some of you shoe isn't important, you just like to waste time on a sneaker forum trolling others about what they got and how much they paid for it. Instead you could offer to sell your pairs @ retail to folks who have no access to these in their cities, otherwise just enjoy your shoe and keep it moving.
REPPED

That's what im talmbout.

That's what im talmbout.
You a good man then. 

My post goes to the ppl who contributes nothing and just get in here with their sarcastic comment thinking its cool to slick talk dudes just because they had more available pairs in their cities and probably had more time on their hands.

I can understand why someone would want to pay ONLY retail for a shoe, as their situation is different than mine, ALL people are saying is afford the same courtesy. Understand that not everyone got time to be taking out 5 hr drives for raffle tickets and so on and so forth. 

Last edited:
dude u need to calm down too.

or both of u take it to PM.

this is about the SBB. keep it that way
im good dude....i never called anyone out specifically....i made a blanket statement and was responded to as if i keep track of who said what on the thread...my bad i derailed the thread....i forgot how personal folks get about footwear and others opinions

if i was a reseller, i would also justify paying resell....its how you keep the business rolling

How old are you?

I'm almost 40.

I put in zero legwork.

Zero connects.

I've got too many friends and acquaintances to make more for a stupid shoe.

I don't camp (campless, Ha) I don't do raffles, nothing.

I cop two pairs every release. 1 for my little brother and 1 for me.

If a close friend asks, I cop for them as well, that's it.

I used my education and created my own algorithm.

no bot.

That being said, the shoe costs "X". 

That's it.

Paying more than "X" is on you.

My .02

How old are you?

I'm almost 40.

I put in zero legwork.

Zero connects.

no bot.

That's it.

My .02
too much realness in this post

How old are you?

I'm almost 40.
I put in zero legwork.
Zero connects.
no bot.

That's it.

My .02
real talk

Just copped my 12th pair.......lol.......give me reps please. How many pairs should i buy to impress you guys?....lmao....im gonna unds a pair every 10 years....thats cool right.....or i'll wear a new pair every Halloween, that'll be awesome as well....nah, im never gonna rock them, i'll just buy every pair made in my size just because....but im not hurting for money so its cool, right?......right?

View media item 1612211

Back
Top Bottom