Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

So far, the re-release for SBBs is only with Nike.com & DTLR.com. I expect prices to soar even higher afterwards
you still waiting on NDC to drop these 
ohwell.gif

dtlr's gonna be another fail.

sorry for pessimism

I'm wondering why the ones always saying, I would never pay above retail crap, are the first ones to try to sell kicks...above retail.

I would never pay above retail, but i do like to make money, so yeah i would sell kicks above retail in a market where that is becoming the norm

That 8 though

I feel your pain man. Prices will stay consistent with that size fam.
Yes sir, I'm talking local. Let's these cats sit on their pairs forever. These ain't a classic colorway. Prices will keep falling slowly

I know that #dopesize :x

Also need that #dopesize. Hurt that I missed on these and the Chis but this nonsense ain't for me anymore.

So far, the re-release for SBBs is only with Nike.com & DTLR.com. I expect prices to soar even higher afterwards
you still waiting on NDC to drop these 
ohwell.gif

dtlr's gonna be another fail.

sorry for pessimism
I was going to say the same thing about NDC.  NDC cancelled releases aren't being held for any future releases.  Nike stores got way more extra pairs than usual of the Jordan 7 Champ Pack, N7, and everything else that was cancelled.  Any releases that were cancelled are over and gone.

Yes sir, I'm talking local. Let's these cats sit on their pairs forever. These ain't a classic colorway. Prices will keep falling slowly
I would agree but with the way 1s are becoming popular i dont know anymore. there was talk about the celtic 1s from the pack that released back in 09 in the retro 1 high thread and it made me decide to check up on them. I paid 150 back in 2011 for a very near deadstock pack. thats the bred 1s AND the celtic 1s. not the celtic 1s are going for 225+  and the bred 1s are going for 400+. the flood is going to dry up eventually

I was going to say the same thing about NDC.  NDC cancelled releases aren't being held for any future releases.  Nike stores got way more extra pairs than usual of the Jordan 7 Champ Pack, N7, and everything else that was cancelled.  Any releases that were cancelled are over and gone.

This man knows.

NTSF got way more pairs than normal on past two releases:

- AJ7 Championship Pack
- AJ1 Shattered Backboard

So I don't think there's an "online" stock anymore... I firmly believe they shipped them all to niketown's.... but I may be wrong only Nike knows

This man knows.

- AJ7 Championship Pack

So I don't think there's an "online" stock anymore... I firmly believe they shipped them all to niketown's.... but I may be wrong only Nike knows
thinking the same...... all the stores had way more stock than normal.....

This man knows.

- AJ7 Championship Pack

You right as always loco

:smokin

Peeps gonna be waiting all year for these online redrops lol

I would agree but with the way 1s are becoming popular i dont know anymore. there was talk about the celtic 1s from the pack that released back in 09 in the retro 1 high thread and it made me decide to check up on them. I paid 150 back in 2011 for a very near deadstock pack. thats the bred 1s AND the celtic 1s. not the celtic 1s are going for 225+  and the bred 1s are going for 400+. the flood is going to dry up eventually

Ain't no one paying $225+ for Celtic 1s lol

Chicagos will go up in price but not these imo

You can't compare breds, royals, shadows, black toes or Chis to this drop

All are classic colorways which is why you see the spike.

These will be forgotten when the next hyped 1 drops.

Just like DSMs

The never ending cycle

Edit: Aplogies, Celtic 1s did increase in price when Frags dropped. I had clovers in mind when I read your post!

Last edited:
^Dont sleep on any Jordan 1, even the DSM's

I myself had black gold patent 1's, let em go for a measly 800 a couple months after release

Why I say measly? Because a couple years later a DS pair is going for at least a 1500 or better

And I had a dam size 10 :smh: out of all the shoes i sold, that one hurts me the most, every time i see a pic i cry a lil on the inside

Thats what happens when you treat your hobby as a source of income, never again.

View media item 376016
In memory of my baby, if iever get you again I will never let you go |I

Last edited:
Ain't no one paying $225+ for Celtic 1s lol

Chicagos will go up in price but not these imo

You can't compare breds, royals, shadows, black toes or Chis to this drop

All are classic colorways which is why you see the spike.

These will be forgotten when the next hyped 1 drops.

Just like DSMs

The never ending cycle

Edit: Aplogies, Celtic 1s did increase in price when Frags dropped. I had clovers in mind when I read your post!
yeah man that black toe color blocking has the OG feel whether or not its an actual color way. the celtics and sbb's have 100000000x more wearability then the DSM's. I dont think they'll be as much as pre release hype. Also keep in mind the next OG release isnt until october. 

paid 360 shipped for my pair and once they dry up they will probably go up in price so i scooped, hope people who really want them grab for a decent price soon or they will be crazy prices in the near future (lol pure speculation but availability and story behind them might carry it)

^Dont sleep on any Jordan 1, even the DSM's

I myself had black gold patent 1's, let em go for a measly 800 a couple months after release

Why I say measly? Because a couple years later a DS pair is going for at least a 1500 or better

And I had a dam size 10
mean.gif
out of all the shoes i sold, that one hurts me the most, every time i see a pic i cry a lil on the inside

Thats what happens when you treat your hobby as a source of income, never again.

In memory of my baby, if iever get you again I will never let you go
tired.gif
You had black and gold 1s and you let them go.

What does that even feel like?

Last edited:
paid 360 shipped for my pair and once they dry up they will probably go up in price so i scooped, hope people who really want them grab for a decent price soon or they will be crazy prices in the near future (lol pure speculation but availability and story behind them might carry it)
Yeah just puchased mine for 350 shipped pp inv for my 10.5.  Who knows where prices will be tho.

I know CHI 1s will drop on snkrs app, spoke to NIKE.com and they will release within a month. Go check the app, there is a release reminder for 1 month before it said 2 months

You had black and gold 1s and you let them go.
What does that even feel like?

I feel like I had Beyonce ready to have my baby and stay with me for life, but let it go for some ***** with a fake butt and boobs for a night

Worst descicon i made in my sneaker career, i know Ohio is known for its losses, but some guy in ohio is a winner :smh:

Im also against wearing shoes that go for $1000 or better on my feet, but at that time i moved to my first apartment, going out all the time, girls all over the place, money hungry, loved shoes but I loved money so much more, but lord knows i loved that dam shoe, not for the value, its a very beautiful shoe

Im a lil older now and know how to manage cash way better so I will never do that again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom