Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Ain't no one paying $225+ for Celtic 1s lol

Chicagos will go up in price but not these imo

You can't compare breds, royals, shadows, black toes or Chis to this drop

All are classic colorways which is why you see the spike.

These will be forgotten when the next hyped 1 drops.

Just like DSMs

The never ending cycle

Edit: Aplogies, Celtic 1s did increase in price when Frags dropped. I had clovers in mind when I read your post!

Man. I am seeing packs listed for the DMP 1's for $900-1,000. Didn't even knew they climbed up there so quick

DMP 1 pack aint going for $1000
laugh.gif

if so ill gladly sell mine
im seeing 6-700 as a pack. but it seems to be more expensive to buy seperately

If All Goes As Planned, I'll Have 3 Of My TTS 9.5's In Hand By End Of Week Or Early Next Week And Will Have Helped gil23 gil23 Land His TTS Pair In The Process :nthat:

apart of its the PL but even if it wasn't pl they would suck imo

jeters are *** chips too

I wont even down everyones bae the blk/golds but they are one in the same to me
At first I thought the DSMs were wack but after owning them in person, they look great and even better on feet.  But hey, cant win them all.  I am not a fan of the stripes on the Jeter 1s but if others like them, all good in the hood.  

I liked the Jeters, loved the navy blue and white sole.  I wasn't able to cop and have no interest in paying resale for them.  If Chi 1s go up in value I might trade my extra pair for them.

[emoji]128563[/emoji] your still waiting on pairs?

Yep, 0/23 On Raffles And The Guaranteed Pair I Had Secured Out In SD Went Ghost When These Were Looking To Be Limited Out The Gates :rolleyes

I Have A Size 8 In Hand I Jumped On Early To Insure Some Trade Bait Towards My Size.... Had A Helpful NT'r Hit Me Up Recently With What I Consider To Be A Reasonable Asking Price And Waiting On coldcity coldcity To Get His **** Together On This Size 9 gil23 gil23 Is Looking For In Return For His 9.5. I'll Try Swapping This Size 8 Locally At A Consignment For Another 9.5 Or Just Sit On It Until The Right Opportunity Comes Along :wink:

Last edited:
DMP 1 pack aint going for $1000 :lol:

if so ill gladly sell mine

$1000 for DMP? listed and paid for are two very different things.

im seeing 6-700 as a pack. but it seems to be more expensive to buy seperately

You are correct. Listed and paid are 2 different things. But, listed at the price, you still may get offers from $700-800. Point is, they are climbing when months ago each shoe was maybe $250 tops. Hell, Zyzz, made me think of selling mine too! Lol

You are correct. Listed and paid are 2 different things. But, listed at the price, you still may get offers from $700-800. Point is, they are climbing when months ago each shoe was maybe $250 tops. Hell, Zyzz, made me think of selling mine too! Lol
in 2011 that pack was literally worth nothing AT ALL in NDS condition. This is what i paid for the entire pack in 2011

im convinced everyone saying that the SBB's are drastically declining and will continue to do so are either a size 13+ or delusional. ive been looking to re up on a size 11 and paying attention to that size in particular. The massive reseller dump is coming to an end. After the initial drop things are definitely going in the other direction. Even auctions are starting at higher price points now.  all the celtic 1 pairs that havent been beet to the ground are being asked 225-250+ plus for. DS pairs for no less than 280. And people dont think the SBBs wont command $400+?

SBB's have fallen to around 330-340 (lowest I've seen so far) on some local FB groups.

Do you guys think Chicagos are equal in value to the SBBs?  I don't have either right now but a guy I know with SBBs in my size said he'd trade for a pair of Chicagos if I can get them.

Do you guys think Chicagos are equal in value to the SBBs?  I don't have either right now but a guy I know with SBBs in my size said he'd trade for a pair of Chicagos if I can get them.

I know others will shoot down my thoughts, but I actually think the sbb should command more. More limited and better quality. I am sure the majority will disagree though because it isn't an og color

Back
Top Bottom