Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Been gone since last night

Realizing That

Are You Able To Checkout And Pay Via Paypal Or Do I Need Payment Information From The UK As Well?

Haven't Placed An Order Via UK/EU Specific Sites In The Past But Have A Few People Willing To Lend A Hand Moving Forward If Need Be :nerd: :nerd:

Who cares what country they are from. These are decent quality, especially from Jordan brand

It definitely doesn't matter where they are from, the quality is better than anything we've had JB release on 1s in a long time.
There's no reason to add the myth of sbb1s being Italian leather for them to be nice.

JBs margins are so high that if they sourced Italian leather they'd raise the retail price and pass the cost on to us.
Look at the mtm Jordan 1/29 pack. Those 29s have some of the nicest leather that you'll ever see on a pair of Jordans but look at the retail price of that pack and you'll get the idea.

Been gone since last night

Realizing That

Are You Able To Checkout And Pay Via Paypal Or Do I Need Payment Information From The UK As Well?

Haven't Placed An Order Via UK/EU Specific Sites In The Past But Have A Few People Willing To Lend A Hand Moving Forward If Need Be :nerd: :nerd:

It's easier if you have UK/EU form of payment but if you don't then your shipping address has to be added to your credit/debit card as one of your addresses if not footlocker will cancel the order even if your bank approves the payment.

Wow.. ordered a pair Fri, dude said he dropped it in the box Sat and it shows delivery for Mon. Quick turnaround, but I won't believe it til I see USPS at the door with my box. But, it's possible I'll finally get my shirt and my stock pair tomorrow. :smokin

Seems like prices are stayin on the low atm.. Might grab another in the next couple weeks if I can find one in the 300 range..

Last edited:
do these fit true to size, bigger, or smaller? so should i go .5 down or .5 up

and does jordan wear them in the shattered backboard video?

nice, would you say these shattered backboards are light years behind royal blue shadow and bred or are they in the mix?
You mean light years ahead.......all my '13-'14 are [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji] compared to the 2015's

Back
Top Bottom