Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

you dont even explain why tho....
The cut is off. The tongue tags look wrong to me. The insoles glass is purple instead of looking like glass. The stitching that meets the swoosh is like the 2013 pairs not the new 2015 pairs. etc etc. The whole shoe just looks off to me.

Last edited:
lol some details would be nice or what is off. Never had to deal with this problem since i usually only buy from NDC but this no releases is killing me and have me anxious and nervous. I will cancel my payment asap if someone can give me details

lol some details would be nice or what is off. Never had to deal with this problem since i usually only buy from NDC but this no releases is killing me and have me anxious and nervous. I will cancel my payment asap if someone can give me details
Yeah my bad the whole thing just looked off, I went into more details in my next post. My bad.

this might be a bit much can anyone measure the swoosh from the peak to the bottom. I even had to say my swoosh looks off

Nah, the shot of the back and toes reflecting light is too shiny. They have a slight sheen but they're not really shiny. I happen to have my retail pair on and here's a shot with flash..
thats white right? mine looks creamish lol im so hurt currently. 

Is that a widow's peak? These look fake to me as well.
roll.gif
 lol im so sad

thats white right? mine looks creamish lol im so hurt currently. 

Well, actually the side panel on the shoe is an off-white/cream color. But there are just too many red flags and signs of a fake on that pair. I'm sure even the tag on the box is off, wrong font, size, etc. Sorry to hear it, good luck, hopefully you can start a claim and get your money back.

Well, actually the side panel on the shoe is an off-white/cream color. But there are just too many red flags and signs of a fake on that pair. I'm sure even the tag on the box is off, wrong font, size, etc. Sorry to hear it, good luck, hopefully you can start a claim and get your money back.

View media item 1636149
Can I see the front of yours?

Back
Top Bottom