Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Yo retro707 ready to trade?

Im pmed you and you aint replying to pm

This aint an ad just trying to contact the guy cause he contacted me 1st about trading.

Dont flake

Thanks boys

Retro707 has 50+ something trader feedback and he seemed to get a little offended when i grilled him about the shoes legit status saying its my fault?. First time in like 8\9 yrs im doing some nt deal. All them deals and refs i had got washed wit ezboard. Im legit and hope hes too.

finally got my pair today at sneakercon. these and chi's were everywhere. vendors had some ridiculous price tags on them but most people were actually moving them at 300-350. got mine for $350

finally got my pair today at sneakercon. these and chi's were everywhere. vendors had some ridiculous price tags on them but most people were actually moving them at 300-350. got mine for $350

@200 bucks a table u hv to cover some costs

@200 bucks a table u hv to cover some costs
When you have over 100 overpriced shoes at your table 200 is nothing. Most vendors price high and as event goes on they are more willing to reduce price. Some people in there were pricing stuff as if they were flightclub. IMO if your charging the same as flightclub you are really not a good seller. For example there were people in there selling frags and yeezys at FC prices. A smart buyer would just go to FC and buy where he has 100% authenticity for same price.

Correct. 

I opted to purchase a pair of Metallic 1s through FC recently, because they were only $40 above what a seller on ebay was asking for. 

The fantasies and illusions of grandeur that these two-biut resellers with zero business acumen possess never fails to provide some chuckles. 

Back
Top Bottom