Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

so no 1 knows what started the fight at all  ??

smokin.gif

SBBs might be the most overrated jordan 1 release regarding its reselling price, the knicks 1 for instance look far better but they aint limited heh 

SBBs might be the most overrated jordan 1 release regarding its reselling price, the knicks 1 for instance look far better but they aint limited heh 
You do know the Knicks were limited though lol. Is the salt that real when you have to make blasphemous comments? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

We all LOVE the butter soft leather of the backboards. BUT after wearing my pAIR for about 5-6hrs and truly rocking them as a shoe should b rocked, I got mad creases on the toe box. Worse than any of my other 1s. So I ask you is that butter soft leather merely what we want cuz it's nice to look at and touch or are we sacrificing durability?

We all LOVE the butter soft leather of the backboards. BUT after wearing my pAIR for about 5-6hrs and truly rocking them as a shoe should b rocked, I got mad creases on the toe box. Worse than any of my other 1s. So I ask you is that butter soft leather merely what we want cuz it's nice to look at and touch or are we sacrificing durability?
i got creases on my right shoe... i got over it

Stiff leather cracks, soft leather creases. Ultimately depends on your definition of "durable"

I feel as if I scuff the leather it will rip bad. The leather on my LM's seem like I can go on a 5mi hike and they will look better afterwards. I can't even get the paint to wear away on both of my pairs.

I feel as if I scuff the leather it will rip bad. The leather on my LM's seem like I can go on a 5mi hike and they will look better afterwards. I can't even get the paint to wear away on both of my pairs.
It would just be a scuff mark for sure, not a rip. It's not cloth or engineered mesh. The leather reminds me of those pair of old faithfuls back in the day that you could wear, and not worry about anything happening to them.

Last edited:
It would just be a scuff mark for sure, not a rip. It's not cloth or engineered mesh. The leather reminds me of those pair of old faithfuls back in the day that you could wear, and not worry about anything happening to them.
I wear my shoes cuz that's what u do with shoes. I don't want to just look at them I want to share them with the world. With that said, they cost enough and I'm just hoping I can get my money's worth out of them b4 they look trashed.

I wear my shoes cuz that's what u do with shoes. I don't want to just look at them I want to share them with the world. With that said, they cost enough and I'm just hoping I can get my money's worth out of them b4 they look trashed.
a million reps isn't enough ....[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom