Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

good deal on iss for a sz10 ds for I believe $285 shipped sucks i paid 350 for my pair
mean.gif

Where ya seeing this bruh?

yeah ive seen my size for 260 here and there and i shelled out the 360 to be safe but for the quality i aint even mad

The smell is definitely strong on them. I love it though. Reminds of that new shoe smell when I was a kid and only got 1 pair every couple years haha. Honestly probably a good way to help in legit checks too, no way the fakes smell the same. It's very distinct.

My SBBs smell like leather (definitely a good thing in my book) ....my 11Lab4s smell chemically and no amount of shoeballs, fabric softener sheets, or airing out has seemed to dissipate it.

Fake. I spy widows peak and lace bags on the wrong shoe. 
Yeah man that one widow's peak on the back of the left shoe. I cannot believe these guys, they are doing a REALLY good job on these fakes. If it weren't for the widow's peak and lace bag I don't think I could tell from those pictures. /cringe

Lacing up my SBBs now to wear tomorrow... UnDSing these even before the Chicago 1.5s I bought lmao

Por que!!!
lol I really don't know

I have this problem where I buy Jordans and just stock them for no reason...

Also have DS black/white 1s, white Lance Mountains, black/infra 6s (sentimental grails), and flax AF1 mids sitting in boxes :/

Hate on me all you want, but they're not for sale either...

Gonna break out my 350s for my 30th birthday this weekend though :smile:

Last edited:

lol I really don't know

I have this problem where I buy Jordans and just stock them for no reason...

Also have DS black/white 1s, white Lance Mountains, black/infra 6s (sentimental grails), and flax AF1 mids sitting in boxes :/

Hate on me all you want, but they're not for sale either...

Gonna break out my 350s for my 30th birthday this weekend though :smile:
^^^ this....... not hating, I'm in the same boat as you, that's filled with way too many DS pairs lol
some times i buy just because i know that if i decide that i want them down the line i wont be able to cop at retail. then i buy them and they sit for months. thats when you liquidate. Ive done it with so many sneakers i thought id be hyped to get and then ended up never wearing them. happened with the black grape 5s, altitude 13s, Beijing olympic 6s, anniversay 11s, thunder 4s and a whole bunch of other shoes. i always end up liquidating after several months to a year if i never wear them. i think what ends up screwing me is that i dress very conservatively and pretty minimalistic in terms of like colors, styles and such so i may like a shoe for what it is by itself even if its a crazy loud color way but when i get it actually wearing it becomes a problem because if i even decide to wear sneakers at all ill go with some thing like the white cement 3s, or a pair of 1s.

Can some help me out and let me know if these are real?

Yeah man that one widow's peak on the back of the left shoe. I cannot believe these guys, they are doing a REALLY good job on these fakes. If it weren't for the widow's peak and lace bag I don't think I could tell from those pictures. /cringe

Thanks for the help, I was scammed but put a dispute in with paypal and also called my credit card company and they said they will refund me and block the seller from ever trying to do business with me.

^^^ this....... not hating, I'm in the same boat as you, that's filled with way too many DS pairs lol
For me it's only Jordans... No idea why!

I wear all my Ronnie Fieg collabs, all my adidas, and even all my NikeLab stuff is worn.

Wore the SBBs all day today, got a few compliments as well. My sister was cringing at the creases I made on the toe boxes, but idgaf lol

Last edited:
I wore mine yesterday as well I probably wear mine way too much, maybe it's because I have a second pair but I love them. After wearing them like eight or nine times I swear it looks like up I warm once.

I wore mine yesterday as well I probably wear mine way too much, maybe it's because I have a second pair but I love them. After wearing them like eight or nine times I swear it looks like up I warm once.
Ive only worn mine twice now but they still look great even though it has the crazy infamous toe box crease lol

Ive only worn mine twice now but they still look great even though it has the crazy infamous toe box crease lol

Yea the orange holds the crease look well IMO. The leather is so soft that it doesn't have that cracked leather look like my Chicagos.

(Excuse the typos earlier I was driving to work and typing lol)

Back
Top Bottom