Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I have 2 pairs of sbb 1s. Just trying to gauge value wise. Have the second pair for pure trade value I'll never unDS this pair too.

No, I would not do that. You asked so I answered. SBB is a better made shoe and unique. Chances are they won't retro again.
All inputs are appreciated fam thank you. They are size 14 and dude is willing to trade a size 13 for it been looking for a straight up trade sbb 1 sz 14 to 13 but it's hard to find...

I have 2 pairs of sbb 1s. Just trying to gauge value wise. Have the second pair for pure trade value I'll never unDS this pair too.
Depends on which one you like better.  Don't worry about what others think and what what someone else values them.  If you feel comfortable with the trade then do it.

Should I trade my sbb 1s DS for true blue 3s DS ?
No. Even if you like the 3s better than the SBB dont do it. Because "value wise" they are no way close to equal. If you want tye 3s just buy it. Use the SBB for something with more value or sell it use th money to buy the 3s and some starbucks. Enjoy [emoji]128522[/emoji]

No. Even if you like the 3s better than the SBB dont do it. Because "value wise" they are no way close to equal. If you want tye 3s just buy it. Use the SBB for something with more value or sell it use th money to buy the 3s and some starbucks. Enjoy [emoji]128522[/emoji]
or just sell the SBB and buy what you want

laugh.gif
certain shoes are better for certain months... classic.

In b4 BHM.
This year collection was *** and you know that

^I'm realizing that I am putting the 1s above a lot of the other models recently.  I think the resemblance between the 1s and SB dunks have this  nostalgic effect on me and it's taking me down memory lane haha.

^I'm realizing that I am putting the 1s above a lot of the other models recently.  I think the resemblance between the 1s and SB dunks have this  nostalgic effect on me and it's taking me down memory lane haha.

I feel u on this 10000 times my g..
My rotations are mostly dunks and ones with an occasional random Jordan retro in there

I feel u on this 10000 times my g..
My rotations are mostly dunks and ones with an occasional random Jordan retro in there
bruhhhh I remember getting into SB dunks around 2004-2005 era and telling myself I could never see myself rocking Js. Oh man, how times have changed. Now, I don't own a single SB, rather replaced the SB dunks with the Jordan 1s. Go figurez.

This man knows... I'm still looking for a second pair of White Lances :smh:

This is why i don't have any SBBs yet. I'm using the money for a second white lance. All dried up on ebay at this moment for the 9.5.

Last edited:
I can't find a second set for a decent price been on the hunt even tryed posted add on craigslist tryna trade yeezy bp and sbb for more lm and no bites or anything smh

Back
Top Bottom