Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Nah, people get robbed and beat up for sneakers everyday b.

It's just that the Christmas season opens peoples eyes to it more than any other time during the year.
Makes sense.

Not to further derail from the SBB topic, I'm really loving the way my SBB's are feeling, even after wearing them 10x.

They hold up really good. :pimp:

Last edited:
Makes sense.

Not to further derail from the SBB topic, I'm really loving the way my SBB's are feeling, even after wearing them 10x.

They hold up really good. :pimp:

Can you post a pic of your toe box? I'm just curious to see how bad creases are for the sbbs

NTNY has a long line as well... can anyone confirm if there is a SBB restock there bound to happen today?  

Doubt it....greedys have been at break even for the last month (released already in UK) for resellers and there is nothing to indicate short supply.
Friend was on line and confirmed it was for only AM95 greedy.  They actually had a very limited supply there as well.  No SBBs though.  Maybe thats for tomorrow?

Friend was on line and confirmed it was for only AM95 greedy.  They actually had a very limited supply there as well.  No SBBs though.  Maybe thats for tomorrow?

Yeah....it seams 21Mercer received more pairs than NTNY. I got one of the last pairs with guy behind me taking the display pair (9us).

Last edited:
@hassan16 @BabyJ23 ... I just want make sure it's clear I did not pick up on a restock for SBBs today in NYC. Went to 21Mercer to see if there was a restock but realized folks were copping AM95 Greedys/What The and the Lunar Force 1 x Acronym collabo. I lucked up and picked up one of the last pairs of the AM95 Greedys.

Back
Top Bottom