Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Thanks, heard there's more room in the toe with SBB's but there's always conflicting opinions.
There is definitely more toe room in the SBB's.  Most people won't notice but if you normally have a problem with pinky toe rub you'll notice right away.

Finally bit the bullet and grabbed these in a size 10 for $380.. Hate paying that much, but these were a must for me.. Should be here early this week.

Great pickup IMO as these shoes are fantastic.  
I've always admired from far.. I've spent more money on way dumber stuff in my life, so I said F it.. These and Chicago's are my only resale purchases in my life.. I've done well.. Cant wait to wear these.

Finally bit the bullet and grabbed these in a size 10 for $380.. Hate paying that much, but these were a must for me.. Should be here early this week.
I paid $375 for them right when they released so these haven't changed much in price, but I think they will be $600 plus in the coming year or so.  I just got my frags in and these are so much softer than the frags.  Love them both!!!

I paid $375 for them right when they released so these haven't changed much in price, but I think they will be $600 plus in the coming year or so.  I just got my frags in and these are so much softer than the frags.  Love them both!!!
careful with that frag talk, people get real butthurt if others dont think frags are goat of the entire universe

careful with that frag talk, people get real butthurt if others dont think frags are goat of the entire universe
LOL, I love the frags and understand what you are saying.  The SBB's are butter and the Frags are beautiful but just not as soft as the SBB's.  I love that the quality is getting better on these.  

LOL, I love the frags and understand what you are saying.  The SBB's are butter and the Frags are beautiful but just not as soft as the SBB's.  I love that the quality is getting better on these.  
yeah better overall but the SBBs are so nice, glad i got a pair and i will never own a legit pair of frags unless the shoe market crashes and they start selling for 300 or under

yeah better overall but the SBBs are so nice, glad i got a pair and i will never own a legit pair of frags unless the shoe market crashes and they start selling for 300 or under
I was never going to own Frags either, but I just got rid of my GR that my closet became full of to pay for these.  It worked out for me because the shoes I'm getting rid of I rarely wore or not at all.

I was never going to own Frags either, but I just got rid of my GR that my closet became full of to pay for these.  It worked out for me because the shoes I'm getting rid of I rarely wore or not at all.
still, dang those prices have me looking for good looking unauthorized pairs to rock, nobody cares 2 craps about shoes when you rock them or says nice shoes or anything and i wanted them to rock so ill go that route once i really want a pair

Didn't like the SBB at first, but I won a raffle and saw them in hand... that pushed me over the edge to keep them. I entered another raffle later on and had to choose between SBB and the white pinnacles. Went with the white pinnacles and won, but I'm an idiot for not choosing the SBB. I think the chances of winning the double up was pretty high too. 
mean.gif

Not a big fan of the Jordan 1 Silhouette, yet I really wouldn't mind these because of the very soft leather. 

same exact boat as u my dude. need a 8.5/9, have a 9.5 thats too big, in the dmv as well and willing to pay 300, not a dolla more lol or find a trade for the 9.5
Did you ever get a pair? I've seen a few 10's for decent prices.  
What's the going rate for these guys? I found a pair for $375.
Still way too high for a sz 9....
DMV resident here, and I'm here always missing good deals or find a great deal, but not in my size. I would find an 8 for $275 and just recently missed a VNDS pair size 9.5 for $275. Really just looking for size 9-10, prefer a 9.5. 
Did you ever find them?  These are scarce in the DMV that's for sure.  I've seen a bunch of 10s.
Thanks, heard there's more room in the toe with SBB's but there's always conflicting opinions.
I thought they were.  I can fit an 8.5 snugly in these...most 1's I'm a solid 9. 

I actually pre ordered a pair of these before I knew what the hype would be (I really wanted a pair.) I paid $450 shipped before the release, and then I end up hitting for retail on release day. Now I have an extra pair chillin in my closet just waiting for prices to get to $450 so I can break even. Kinda sucks and I don't think they'll ever reach that price, I learned a lesson though, so I guess there is that lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom