Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Nice pics ... How do they run ? Tts ?

Yup.. I usually go 9.5 in most Jordans, but my true size is 10 in all other air max.. I went with a 10 on these and the fit is perfect.. My chicagos are also a 10 and fit perfectly.. Cyber Monday I feel I could have gone down to a 9.5. All of my 2013 1's I'm a 9.5[/quote]

I'd say whatever size you have in your 1s should be the size you go for these. I own Cybers & Chicagos & had these before. All fit the same imo

They are 8 months late, maybe they will never drop them
Last chance for a restock is NDC annual bigbig restock in late spring (Normally in late April-May) or one of those Villa restocks (which they done months ago). I think this ship may have sailed
I just don't see it happening.  I've given up on these with them.  This was such a weird release.
About to pull trigger Is $360 shipping included a good deal ?
I wouldn't call it a good deal, but it could be worse.  That's about the going rate I've seen them go for depending on the size.  I haven't seen any size 8.5-9's in this price range DS though.

I'm still salty that when DTLR got late shipments and the mall closest to me was chosen to get some, one of the employees said they weren't getting them. I talk to a manager the next day and she says they really did get them but their gone 
mean.gif
The SAME thing happened to me here. Smh.
Can I get a LC on these guys?

I'm
These look fake to me.  I saw them in person AND I actually purchased a pair and when I had it delivered they looked like these.  Maybe they were real and just extremely flawed, but I sent them back to the seller anyway. The stitching is jacked up near the Swoosh, the cut on the leather is jagged and uneven, and the orange near the laces doesn't go up as far as it should.  I could be wrong though.  It's JB and quality always varies.

These look fake to me.  I saw them in person AND I actually purchased a pair and when I had it delivered they looked like these.  Maybe they were real and just extremely flawed, but I sent them back to the seller anyway. The stitching is jacked up near the Swoosh, the cut on the leather is jagged and uneven, and the orange near the laces doesn't go up as far as it should.  I could be wrong though.  It's JB and quality always varies.
You're the first person I've heard call them fake which I have seen the flaws that you were speaking of. (jacked swoosh etc.) obviously this pair isn't DS but a lot other things have came back positive with the shoe. I really would like more opinions. I got em for $275 for a local seller which has had me skeptical from the jump. Hopefully motor eyes can look at this

Last edited:
You're the first person I've heard call them fake which I have seen the flaws that you were speaking of. (jacked swoosh etc.) obviously this pair isn't DS but a lot other things have came back positive with the shoe. I really would like more opinions. I got em for $275 for a local seller which has had me skeptical from the jump. Hopefully motor eyes can look at this

Imo yours is legit. Mine has flaws too... Which is normal.
Jb qc need to step up

Enjoy the butter dude

I put this in the 1's thread but WTF happened to my SBBs after I wore them today 
mean.gif

Before:

After:

I had a pair that looked similar to his pics and I sent it back b/c I believe it was fake.  The guy had 2 different stories on how he obtained them too.  

really? Do you remember where you bought from? Or where he was located?

Seller was located in VA. He gave a few diff stories about how he got them from NDC online. Then I told him that was impossible and he told me about a cousin in Chicago that got them for him. They didn't meet a few quality inspections from all the other pics I've seen. They looked similar to the pics you posted. The leather was still super duper soft. I just couldn't bring myself to keep a pair of $335 shoes I had doubts about AND that were worn once. I'd rather go without than feel like I paid that much for a possible fake.

I wish I could own a pair. I am looking to purchase but i feel the prices are really high. What are the price ranges for this shoe? DS

I wish I could own a pair. I am looking to purchase but i feel the prices are really high. What are the price ranges for this shoe? DS

Probably around $450-$500. I've seen a pair sell for like $380 or so. Random Facebook sneaker group sellers.

Been trying to trade my pair for a while for some other kicks, no luck as of yet.

When ppl sale them for like 330 worn. I'm like idc if it's been worn once, you need to be in the mid to high 200s for a worn pair. If you pay 330 for worn why not put another 70 for DS.

Still on the search for a good deal on these! Damn!

The orange heel isn't supposed to be tumbled.  I think they may be high quality UAs.  Check Fake_education's page.  The lower orange heel part is supposed to be smooth.  Everything else looks on point so I could be wrong or maybe it's just the picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom