Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Quick survey question. Would anyone here trade their SBB for Banneds? Hypothetically speaking if you don't have Banneds already.
Others are saying SBB will never be retro'ed again but we never know for sure.  But as a betting man, the chances of them retro'ing again are far and few vs the Banned/Bred 1s happening every few years now based on their cycle.  

Banned 1s definitely need to put some money on top... how much is all up to you guys

With the light dudes are shining on this pair watch them retro these in a year or 2 after they jam all the OG colorways down our throat. Kind of wouldn't be surprised if they get the thunder 4 treatment. What we won't see again are tour yellow 4s

Last edited:
I don't do doubles so I would defindefinitely agree cop these. Having 2 pair of the same shoe makes no sense.

Working on 10 Breds it's easy trade bait for more kicks and cash

And I rock two pairs different laces (one with only red laces and another with black laces)

I got a extra pair of Chicago 1's I'm going to unload to go towards these, I've been putting it off for too long

I been trying to get someone to trade my chicago for another pair of Sbb ... How do I go by doing this .

No one isn't bitingwhen I try to trade my bred 1 for the Sbb

I been trying to get someone to trade my chicago for another pair of Sbb ... How do I go by doing this .

No one isn't bitingwhen I try to trade my bred 1 for the Sbb

Seems like a hard trade. Probably going to have to sell your chi 1s and buy the SBB's

Size 10 smh [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

These people
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
lol.. damn homie costing you a pretty penny but at least you're getting them!

Pass from me.

This is a perfect time for nike to "restock" the SBB though. market it like the Banned.
For sure, I think they will be restocked when the XXXI release, but at their select locations only, would be nice just to have the matching XXXI to the SBB 1s, I wouldn't wear them casually, just to ball.

lettuce pray! i think i remember someone saying somewhere the color on these bleed? is this true??

Back
Top Bottom