Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

lettuce pray! i think i remember someone saying somewhere the color on these bleed? is this true??

A year later and i haven't had a major issue ... the leather does absorb water and looks darker when wet but if it dries back to its orginal color pallette. i would have liked a black tongue and here's hoping they don't come with cocaine white laces (here's hoping for sail or 'vintage' white laces if i must have white laces).

View media item 2160226

I am definitely in for the Alternate SBB. They look awesome! I thought I was done until the True Blue III. :smh:

Wow you guys are really into the reverse BB colorway.  Looked at it again from the pics above and it still doesn't do much for me.  Straight up halloween shoes like some others have said lol

soooo on the fence about the alt-SBBs. as it stands the pecking order of holiday releases are BTs = UKs > Top 3s > alt-SBBs .... but i recognize i'm a sucker for 1s. lol 

I HEARD IT WONT HAVE THE WINGS LOGO AND WILL HAVE NIKE AIR ON BACK.. SOME WEIRD NEW THING JB IS DOING.. THESE LOOK GOOD TO ME.. IDK BUT THEY DO.. BLAME THE SBB'S. EITHER WAY AFTER HAVING THE SBB'S I WOULDNT BUY THE UNSBB'S BUT THEY LOOK DECENT.

THE WINGS LOGO VERSION IS WAY BETTER BUT HERE IS THE PIC WHAT I HEARD THEY ACTUALLY MIGHT LOOK LIKE:

Last edited:
nerd.gif
 NA on the heel?

Man.. Hoping they're easier to obtain than the original SBB. JB really packing these months in with releases..

:lol: Jordan uggs now?.. :rofl:

SOMETHING MAKES ME WANT TO BELIEVE THOSE ARE SOME CHICAGO CUSTOMS..BUT HEY.. COULD BE LIKE THE FIRST PIC WHICH IS WAY BETTER

SOMETHING MAKES ME WANT TO BELIEVE THOSE ARE SOME CHICAGO CUSTOMS..BUT HEY.. COULD BE LIKE THE FIRST PIC WHICH IS WAY BETTER
The picture with all the other shoes is Dez Bryants a JB athlete and he's always posting his care packages so these are probably releasing soon

Back
Top Bottom