Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I'm anxiously waiting for Laser I's to hit the sales rack haha

These look nice, can't wait to see them in person, the white Nike Air tag might make it a bit easier to pull off the white laces (for me anyway) but a black tag would be very nice.

I'm in. Love at first sight. That color orange and the materials look on point. Hopefully they won't make them uber limited

wait is this confirmed for Oct release? to coincide with halloween? :lol:  makes sense I guess.

Lasers will continue to sit because not a lot of people like the design/theme. 

Not confirmed at all. One of NT's own (like two pages back I think) said September is what it might be for now.

I'm anxiously waiting for Laser I's to hit the sales rack haha

Likewise. I'm trying to see those hit mid-2000s Jordan I numbers.

Charm City 1's, right in time for the O's season Hun!

man, i couldn't have said it any better myself (repped)! these will be worn with all my authentic M&N cal ripken jerseys. :nthat:

also, i like that the toe is orange. it sets them aprt from the other 1s with the same colorblocking (frags, black toes, barons, etc.)

def. doubling up on these if possible. bmore/SF = all in on these!

Last edited:
also, i like that the toe is orange. it sets them aprt from the other 1s with the same colorblocking (frags, black toes, barons, etc.)

def. doubling up on these if possible. bmore/SF = all in on these!

I agree, love that the toe is orange and it sets them apart. Not all 1's need the same black/white front toe.

OSU and Barry Sanders stand up! :nthat:

Any specifics on what that shade of orange is, or is called? Definitely doesn't seem to be a "regular" orange, more a reddish-orange. I hope I'm right, cuz straight orange would be unwearable for me due to the connection with enemy sports teams lol.

Any specifics on what that shade of orange is, or is called? Definitely doesn't seem to be a "regular" orange, more a reddish-orange. I hope I'm right, cuz straight orange would be unwearable for me due to the connection with enemy sports teams lol.
It's called "Clown Fish Orange" official color.

i got my quality sheet labeled like this 1.banned 1's 2/3. lasers/ frags swappable . then at 4 you got these. definitely in

Now I'm hearing 5/23, 6/27, and September :\ |I

IcySole - 5/23

J23 - Not sure

DJFolk - 6/27

Someone in the know - September

I need real answers Sway :lol: :smh:

Hope it isn't 5/23 and "limited".  That means more people will go after the Chicago's as a consolation 
nerd.gif

Rumor going around
But the date doesnt seem right
Bred low and a jordan 1 on the same day
Then chicago 1s the following week
I don't believe these are coming out in May, they're are too many releases coming out in May (Hare 7s, Bred 11 lows, and Chicago 1s) if they do JB is reaching a whole new level of lunacy.

I don't believe these are coming out in May, they're are too many releases coming out in May (Hare 7s, Bred 11 lows, and Chicago 1s) if they do JB is reaching a whole new level of lunacy.
when in the past few years has JB cared how many releases are pumped out?

Here the story of the night in which he broke the backboard (in english)

http://www.snkrbx.it/jordan-i-e-stefanel-trieste-la-storia/
That story is amazing, never heard of it until these "Shattered Backboard" shoes surfaced. I wonder if the strong influence from Italy could have something to do with the leather quality?  
nerd.gif
  I think it would be unbelievable / far-fetched to say that it might be Italian leather, but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom